7 weeks PO, 32DD from flat as a pancake Started by: Kristina (@kikij87)

• Author
    +8

Hey girlies,
    Hope everyone is well. What better way to celebrate 7 weeks than bra shopping! It’s weird how quickly you get used to having boobs, been wearing normal bras on and off for a week now and they look sooo much better than in sports bras so all the early post op girls don’t worry about the size and wait till you get measured and can wear a bra as they will look so much different! All back to normal now, gym 5 days a week just taking it slow with weights but on my way to get the summer body back!Xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu
    +1

They look fab hun! Lovely & natural xxx

Regina 38
    38p
    Menu
    +1

Oh wow they look amazing Kristina.. love the black and the pink! Can’t wait to get back to the gym though.. feel so lost with all the extra free time after work! xxx

Menu
    Alana Wise 48
    48p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing! Can’t wait for mine to look a little bit like this. I’d be over the moon if they do. Where is the black crop/bra from? Xx

Menu

@alana-wise thanks doll, it’s the longline New Look one, only £12.99! Yours will be the same in no time, they change so quick, hope your recovery is going well?xxx

Alana Wise 48
    48p
    Menu

Oh wow! It’s gorgeous. Looks amazing on you:). Just a waiting game isn’t it, I’m almost 2 weeks PO and expecting the world haha! But recovery is all good, how was yours? Anything strange you’re experiencing now? How’s the gym aswell? Can’t wait to go back! Xxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing hun <3 x

Hayley 64
    64p
    Menu
    +1

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Looking amazing! Xx

Laura 27
    27p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing. Really want mine to turn out like yours!
    I can’t wait to get the strapping off to see what they actually look like. I’m just thinking of the end result as at the minute they’re nothing what I imagined. X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

they look amazing! Really hope I get a result like yours!xxx

Menu

Thanks all! 🙂

@alana-wise
    I still get a weird twinge every now and then & I had stitches (white little knots) poking out at the end of both incisions from week 4 but they have finally worked their way out and are finally gone! Gym felt weird at first as I constantly found myself about to do the weights I’m used to on my first proper day back but I’ve done a 5 day week now and I can pretty much do everything now, just trying not to overdo it! Xxx

@prestman
    they’ll change so much babe, be patient! I look back at the photos of early PO days and I can’t believe how square and stuck on they were haha!xxx

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

Wow they look amazing! Love the black bra, so nice! Xx

Menu

@parrisjade of course not hun, have added you. I had 250/275cc so quite small implants but I got quite a few cup sizes out of them 🙂 What are you having?xxx

Nicole 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

They look gorgeous
    hope mine look like that !!
    Congratulations hun 🙂
    Xx

parris jade 28
    28p
    Menu
    +1

@kikij87 I’m having 500cc mod + unders but hoping to change to hp as I feel there going to be too wide and not enough in the front got told you get the round look with hp but yours look so lovely and natural xx

Charlene 13
    13p
    Menu

looking fabulous hun, love them all happy shopping xx

Emma-Louise 20
    20p
    Menu

They look great! Love the black bra gorgeous xx

alex 7
    7p
    Menu

they look beaut so natural. what cc did you have? xx

Regina 38
    38p
    Menu

Haha believe it or not I used to wear two bras and even stud then with socks haha feel so much more balanced now 🙂 I’m healing well thanks, got myself so worried popping a stitch but have spoken to the nurse how and they’ll see me on tues! Haha glad you’re enjoying the gym again, you’ll be back to where you left of before you know it Xxx

parris jade 28
    28p
    Menu

That’s what my pc said but I’ve only got a small chest and because he just wrote it down and never discussed it with me at the consult I’m just worried xx

Charlene 13
    13p
    Menu

Lol Kristina too funny i don’t blame you hun thinks that what I will do lol. I feel like I’m going crazy at the moment I want to start buying things but I can’t because I dont know what size I’ll be. Think I’ve been driving my boyfriend and myself mad the amount of times I’ve been searching bikinis and bras and not actually buying anything.

I also feel like I’m changing my mind I’ve been offered Mod plus 350cc and 375cc. I want to have a natural look but still have clevage and be perky, a similar size to you will be perfect. I know everyone is different but I think from seeing some responses about the width of moderate and not much projection now im unsure grrrrrr. I’ve had way too much time to digress xx

Menu

@parrisjade maybe ask if you can see him again if unsure? All girls on here with mod plus look amazing and to be honest with you I wouldn’t be able to tell if they had HP or Mod+ so you’ll look fab once they’re done 🙂

@charlier
    haha, same! I’m driving my bf mad constantly asking him what he thinks of a bikini I’m browsing online and then coming home after work with bags of underwear and trying it all on and asking what he thinks again lol! Good job we have this forum where we all understand each other!
    I saw my surgeon in September and had them done in January so had a really long time to think and overthink but I just listened to him and I’m so glad I did! Honestly Mod+ girls on here all look fab and they have nice projection as well as a bit of side boob so I would just stick with it xxx

Charlene 13
    13p
    Menu

Kristina thanks for the advice hun I know you’re right. You know when your mind just starts working overtime, plus I’m driving myself crazy looking on this forum and seeing all the results thus far are mostly hp and they look so natural but perky. Although when i’ve done research online I’ve seen some fantastic results of moderate plus. Omg I just want my boobs hahaha xx

parris jade 28
    28p
    Menu

I’ve asked to see him again but he’s fully booked at Chelmsford so wait gor him to email my pc back about it x

mia 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi hun hope you don’t mind me adding you I love how yours look and want mine to look like that! Xx

Blondepug 36
    36p
    Menu

Wow thats an amazing result! I am also as flat as a pancake, Im an AA. What size were you before surgery Kristina?I’m getting 500cc moderate x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

@KIKIJ87 re-adding you I had to Make a new account old one wasnt letting me add people 😐 xxx

Sabina 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi,

I hope you don’t mind me adding you as friend. I love the way yours look! I have my op in 2 week and hope that mine look just as lovely! What cc did you get? xx

LAURA 6
    6p
    Menu

Hi I hope you don’t mind me adding you but you boobs look incredible !
    And they suit your figure so well .. You must be so pleased. I hope mind come out like yours !!! X

Kate 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi, hope you don’t mind the add! They look fab hun. Can’t wait to go for my second surgical consult x

Clare 7
    7p
    Menu

Sorry, I meant ‘add’ x

Sarah 3
    3p
    Menu

@KIKIJ87 thanks for accepting my add

KarlaB
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing! Fingers crossed I get similar results. How long after the surgery were you back at the gym and lifting weights?

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They look fab hun hope you don’t mind my add x

Menu

@karlab thanks hun, I waited till 6 week check up before lifting weights but went back to the gym to do legs and bum around 2 weeks post op Xxx
    @krist thanks hun, have added you xxx

Brittany 25
    25p
    Menu

Wow!! They are absolutely stunning! Bet youre so happy xx

Michelle J 1
    1p
    Menu

Wow they look fab! Am booked in for 250cc partials next week, would you mind if I add you as would love to follow your journey 🙂 fingers crossed they look half as good as yours xx

Sophie 15
    15p
    Menu
    +1

Wow these look amazing!! I’m having 250cc this Friday and have been worrying today that they aren’t big enough (couldn’t have any bigger due to small frame)…so happy I came on here today and saw this post! Enjoy your new boobies ?? xxx

Michelle J 1
    1p
    Menu

Same here @Sophiecady. .. will be chuffed to bits if they look like this 🙂 Good luck for Friday x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi Michelle (@tigerlilly73) I am having either 250 or 275 hp partials, do you mind if I add you?

Sophie 15
    15p
    Menu

@tigerlily73 woo it’s so exciting! Thank you 🙂 Good luck too!! Xx

Michelle J 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Karen @kh7 of course no probs x

Michelle J 1
    1p
    Menu

Sorry Karen @kh77 missed a 7 off lol! Of course hun xx

Michelle J 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Sophie ( @sophiecady ) eek it’s all very exciting hey…. although the nerves are starting to kick in now ? Let me know how you get on hun xx

Hi Karen ( @kh77 ) when is your op hun xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.