7 weeks po! 400cc Uhp pic Started by: Lianne

• Author
    7p
    Menu
    +3

Still some dropping to do, one is still higher then other I had revision surgery I had CC! So happy with them now 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rachael 11
    11p
    Menu

These look great Lianne! You’ve gave me ultimate boob envy. You’ve gave me quite a bit of confidence that mine will be settled enough by 7 weeks to look good in my wedding dress too. Thanks for sharing xx

Lianne 7
    7p
    Menu

Thank you rachael 🙂 hope you have a lovely wedding day! Xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’m getting the same size as you – hope mine look as good as yours 🙂 xx

Kelly 1
    1p
    Menu

What size were you before the op? I’m looking at going this size!

Lianne 7
    7p
    Menu

Thanks Leanne 🙂 I was a 30 A before I had nothing at all, my first ba I had 340cc Uhp and now I have the 400cc Uhp so don’t it in 2 ops glad I didn’t go any bigger tho! I think I would look a bit silly because I’m so small! Xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi Lianne, they look amazing! I have the same stats as you so will make a note of your cc size for my surgeon consultation. Can I ask if you went for over the muscle, under or partial? Thanks!

Lianne 7
    7p
    Menu

Thank you lottie! 🙂 I had unders Hun, Iv for other picures in my profile as well feel free to add me xxx

Sara 23
    23p
    Menu

Look amazing 🙂 @liannefaith25 xx

Lianne 7
    7p
    Menu

Thank you sara 🙂 xx

Danielle 13
    13p
    Menu

looking amazing, how do they feel? im having 425cc on wednesday hope im as pleased xx

Laura H 7
    7p
    Menu

You have similar stats to me and my right is def higher still than my left and I’m nearly 6 weeks post op. Does your one which is higher feel really hard and your other one feel really soft? Are your incisions under your crease on both sides?

Hannah 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi. They look amazing! Can I ask how come you had it in two ops? Did you have the first years ago? X

katy 4
    4p
    Menu

@lianne hope you don’t mind the add I had the same as you and currently 17dpo and mine are way different hope they turn out as good as yours xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Looking lovely hun! I have 480cc Uhp and am 10 days po. I hope mine look as nice as yours in 5 weeks! Xx

Embems9 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi Leanne, how do you find UHP implants for dropping and fluffing? Do they drop and fluff? I have 375 UHP and although I know that they are meant to project more, which I am happy about, I am hoping that they drop n fluff too! Xx

Lianne 7
    7p
    Menu

I had my first op in feb 2013 and I got calculus contraction which made one higher then the other and was really round looking & I had pain in that one also and that’s the one that’s still high but it has dropped loads already! Hoping it drops some more tho,going for my check up today! This was a re op and I went a bit bigger & this op was free! I and a different surgeon this time (Mr Singh) has mine dosnt work for MYA no more & thank you for the lively comment and if u have added me I’ll add you all now 🙂 xxx

Menu

I had my pre op appointment today and decided to go for 400 cc uhp. 28 days till surgery, looking at your picture makes me so excited!!

Lianne 7
    7p
    Menu

Good luck Samantha! I also hope your as happy as I am:) xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.