7 weeks PO been measured a C cup Started by: Helen29

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hi ladies, just a quick update. Been to M&S to be measured today and I’m a 36 C, was a 36 A. Was a little disappointed, would like to have been a D but still better than the droopy A I was! My nurse said to only wear underwire bras on special occasions but can anyone tell me how long this will be for? x

em2010 17
    17p
    Menu

I wouldn’t worry about bra measurements, go with how you feel.

When i had my first BA i was measured in 3 different places all on the same day.

LA senza measured me as a 36A
    Bravissimo measured me as a 30G

Neither of them were comfortable, neither fit!

For the past 6 years I have worn a 34D, i don’t even know where they get their ideas from!!

Helen29 1
    1p
    Menu

Ah thanks hun that makes me feel better! xx

em2010 17
    17p
    Menu

Also, looking at your profile pic you look more than a C 🙂

Helen29 1
    1p
    Menu

My swelling has gone down now, some days I’m happy with them and other days I have massive boob greed!! Keep thinking about what I’ll have the next time ☺ xx

em2010 17
    17p
    Menu
    +1

It’s hard not to isn’t it! Although I have only gone 70cc bigger, I thought after time our bodies allowed quite a bit more, but it seemed not…

Bassett28 122
    122p
    Menu

I can’t believe M&S measured you as a C!!! Especially as I see you had 350cc. By the looks of it it’s due to back size. I’m pretty sure 36C is the same as something like 32D in terms of cup size!
    Defo try some other places and go with the bra that is most comfortable. I had 335c and have been measured 32E. I wear 32DD though if I wanna get the boobs more on show..ha ha!! X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.