7 weeks po new pics Started by: suzyc

• Author
    0p
    Menu

I have put on a few more pics at 7 weeks po. (485cc unders)

Convinced I have CC in right breast. Left one is perfect 🙁

lynseygibz 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey Hun how’s you feeling I’m 4 weeks po on Saturday my Right one is perfect but my left one is still more swollen and keeps going tight is that normal Hun xxxx fingers are all crossed you haven’t got cc that’s my biggest worry now I keep checking them everyday xxxx

suzyc
    0p
    Menu

Hi Hun, I am 8 weeks on Friday but my right is just not getting better. It’s hard to explain how it feels but you can just feel this uncomfortable implant in there the whole time. In comparison the left is 90% fine.

The biggest worry is if there is anything wrong it seems to take 6-8 months for anything to be done about it and i’m not sure I can go on that long!

Stacey
    0p
    Menu

Hey can u add u x

suzyc
    0p
    Menu

Sure no problem.

lynseygibz 1
    1p
    Menu

Yeah I no what you mean it is hard to explain I can feel the implant in my left one but I’m not sure if its coz it needs time to settle im back at mya soon for my 6 weeks check up ill see what they say or if it changes for the better cxxxx can I add you Hun xxx

suzyc
    0p
    Menu

Sure no probs.

At the six week mark they will just say to give it more time. That is the main reason you don’t see the surgeon for 3 months. It’s fair enough I suppose but sometimes you just know it’s not right.xx

Menu

I’ve added you hope you don’t mind , how are you generally finding it apart from the cc worry? Xx

Menu

Hi hun, sorry to hear that. Is your right implant causing you any pain? My surgery is on the 5th December but 7 weeks after my op I go travelling so I’m nervous about recovery! Can I add you to see your pics please? xx

lynseygibz 1
    1p
    Menu

Why don’t you phone them and book another app Hun and tell them you know your own body and if your not happy get them to do something about it Hun hope its not cc and hope they sort it out for you Hun xxx

charbabe 2
    2p
    Menu

my left is smaller than my right, im only a week po tho so hope it sorts out

suzyc
    0p
    Menu

Hi Katie, it’s been ok but much harder than you are led to believe (well for me anyway). If both my boobs felt like my left one it would all be great, with regards to travelling I think it’s a bit of a lottery as to how you will recover. I had a lot of bruising on my right right from the off so I think he was a bit harder with it.
    I have been in a couple of times about the feeling in the right boob but there is no way they will ever do anything unless they are 100% sure it won’t sort itself out. In the UK there seems to be a lot of girls who are fine just a couple of weeks in. I think that is because most seem to have over. However in the USA they are nearly all unders now and most girls there say 12 weeks before feeling normal?

Just going to have to sit tight and see how it goes.xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.