7 weeks po :-) quick update Started by: Tracy

• Author
    30p
    Menu
    +2

Hi girls, not been on here for a while so thought I’d give you a quick update. I’m now 7 weeks and 2 days to be exact since I had ba. I had 350cc high profile unders with Dr Traynor. Everything went well with surgery and hardly had any pain after my op which I was pleased about. They have started to go really soft and I can push them together now too. Everyday they are changing and becoming more and more like real boobs (I was scared at first that they would stay looking and feeling fake).
    I am so glad I had the surgery and so happy with my new boobs they have give me so much confidence.
    I did have boob greed in the first few weeks but that has really settled now and I’m over the moon with them.
    Still haven’t been bra shopping yet to get measured but I bought a 30 DD bra online and my boobs are bursting out of it so think I’m going to be between a 32DD and 32E depending on the bra style. I will defiantly be going next week for a bra fitting so will upload some pics then.
    I’ve attached a pic of my progress so far.
    Happy healing girlies 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu

Love seing your progress as I had same op as u except Iv had severe pain but seing ur pictures just now they look great 👍 I look at mine and think they not very big to other people as I always wore padded bras but urs look huge so fingers crossed mine look that good 👍

jas xx 4
    4p
    Menu

You look amazing hun! You must be pleased xx

Tracy 30
    30p
    Menu

Thanks girls. Yeah I’m very pleased with them. I still the same feeling sometimes @Charlotte I can look in the mirror and feel they don’t look that big but then when I take picture they look huge. I think it all depends what your wearing too.
    I tried a bra on that is from boux avenue which was 32 DD and it had padding in and my boobs looked massive but stupidly big, it just didn’t suit my frame at all so I’m so glad I didn’t go bigger.
    Most people won’t realise you’ve had a ba unless you go absolutely massive. They don’t realise our old boobs were being pushed up by a lot of padding in my case lol. I do feel like they have gone bigger in time too as the weeks have gone on. So there’s a huge difference just wish I had a smaller gap in the middle, not sure whether they go closer at this time? Xx

Menu

Yeah Iv had few people say they can’t tell but I can when I’m naked as there was nothing there before hand but it puts me down when they say it because I feel like it’s a waste of money and pain. Hopefully they settle soon and look better with a proper bra on x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.