7 weeks Post Op – had the girls measured. SO HAPPY Started by: Gemma Lou

• Author
    24p
    Menu
    +2

So I haven’t been on here a while, busy packing ready to move in a week and also was getting annoyed that there were no more changes happening. I’ve been updating my insta account though icegems_mya_march2017. I’ve uploaded some progress pics Inc pics of scars healing. So happy.

Went and had my girls measured yesterday and couldn’t believe when the woman brought me a 32E and it fit perfectly. I’m so thrilled. I said I’d love to be a full D but to be an E is amazing. I don’t feel that big but I reckon they will when I get more movement. Question?! When did you start wearing normal wired bras?

I love wearing clothes now and realised how little low cut tops I own. I’ve always worn jumpers or high next tops as I had nothing to show before BA.

Hope everyone is feeling good and are healing well xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Paigeayres 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Wow they look fab! Scars are great too, do you mind me asking what size you where before and what implants and size you had etc xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

I can’t answer your question as I haven’t had my op yet, but I just wanted to say you look incredible!

Paigeayres 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Just seen your stats, I’m also with mr Marcelino tomorrow 🙂 even more exited how I’ve seen your results xx

Gemma Lou 24
    24p
    Menu

I’ve read alot about not being given enough info and being rushed by Marcellino but I found him professional and he understood what I wanted out of the surgery. He didn’t have to talk me into or convince me because that had already been done. I said what I wanted and he delivered. Wasn’t prepared for the pain but I am a hopeless optimist and so thought it wouldn’t hurt much! I am so pleased with the results! Patience and trust is key with this surgery! Good luck hun! Can’t wait to see your progress! Xxx

Gemma Lou 24
    24p
    Menu

Thanks you Danielle! I’m over the moon. I honestly didn’t think I would be an E!! Xx have you booked your surgery yet?

Nic 78
    78p
    Menu
    +1

Fab results! Very pleased to hear you’re happy! I was 6WPO last weds and I ordered two non wired bras from bravissamo… I found these were the nicest! Some of them tend to be a bit granny. I was advised to keep wired for special occasions. And tbh even when I tried wired on my boobs ached for a while after! Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.