7 weeks post op mixed emotions! Started by: kaylee asbury

• Author
    16p
    Menu

So I’m 7 weeks post op and I’m happy but sad lol…I have rippling bad in my right you can see when I take off my bra and still really tender. But happy how they look in a bra.:) x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Hayley 19
    19p
    Menu

Hey Hun, I think they look great! Does it show badly out of your bra? I have rippling a little bit but you can’t see it so hoping it stays that way!….. Do you still have a stitch showing as well because I do, both sides! Wondering whether to go back to have them snipped off or something xxx

kaylee asbury 16
    16p
    Menu

@hayley yours look fab:)…yes you can see mine in right breast from cleavage to nipple, and they both feel so ripple…yes I still have one either side but I’ve just left mine. Xx

Hayley 19
    19p
    Menu

Ah thanks babe, they still have a lot of softening to do but getting better each day 🙂 my rippling felt much worse a couple of weeks back but seems to have settled and almost gone- so maybe yours might settle Hun? I still think yours look great!
    I have stitches showing too and wondering if they are ever gonna go on there own? Also my scars seem much more red the last week or so which doesn’t look nice, but I’m assuming it’s because I am wearing normal bras now which are a bit more restrictive and firm than the macoms we’ve been used to! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.