7 Weeks Post-Op – Rhinoplasty With Dr Gonschior :) Started by: Pav

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi All,

So I had Rhinoplasty with Dr G on Sunday 2nd Dec 2012 and am almost 7 weeks post-op.

Thought I’d just update and say everything is going VERY well and I am still madly in love with my new nose! There is still some swelling on the tip and bridge but it is going down and I am happy with how it looks now so I am sure I’ll be over the moon when the swelling has gone completely 🙂

It wasn’t easy i’ll be honest, and you do feel like shit for about a week after surgery but it is sooooooo worth it! I was in no pain though, just uncomfortable.

I went on holiday for 2 weeks and got back last week and met people I hadn’t met before and didn’t know about my surgery but 2 of them said that I had a really nice nose!! Could not believe it!!

Overall, I am extremely pleased with everything and MYA have been amazing! Dr G is a god and I cannot thank him enough! I would recommend him all day long!

If anyone wants to know anything, please don’t hesitate to ask as I did a lot of that before surgery and I know how it is. I have pics too x

Tracy
    0p
    Menu

Hi I have my consult with dr g on the 30th could I please see some of your pics? Thanks xx

Amy
    0p
    Menu

Hi I’m glad it went well for you! 🙂

I’m hoping to get it done in June and was wondering how many days it took to heal so you could go back up work etc. I’m thinking of taking 10 days off work , do you reckon that’s enough days? X

Charlie
    0p
    Menu

Hello I’m hoping to have surgery with mr g, is it possible to see ur before and after pics? Thanks

Menu

I’m so happy for you Pav and your nose does look fantastic, am glad you are loving it 🙂
    Amyca depending on what kind of rhino you are having you can have the cast on for up to 14 days, some people have it taken off after 10 days or 12 days. Stitches come out after 7 days. With most people bruising is gone after 2 weeks as well, but from what I have been told on here you are back to feeling normal within a week. Hope that helps x x

Pav
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls,

Tracy – Feel free to add me and I’ll accept so you can see my before and after pics 🙂

Amyca – I had my cast on for 12 days and would recommend you take 2 weeks off work so that the cast is off before you go back. My bruising and swelling went completely 1 week after surgery but came back slightly when I had the cast off which is normal. However I covered the bruising with make up 1 week after the cast was off and the swelling was just my cheeks. No make up on the nose though! Lol. I know people that went to work 1 week after surgery but personally I would wait until the cast is off 🙂

Charlie – Feel free to add me to see my pics 🙂

Pav
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls,

Tracy – Feel free to add me and I’ll accept so you can see my before and after pics 🙂

Amyca – I had my cast on for 12 days and would recommend you take 2 weeks off work so that the cast is off before you go back. My bruising and swelling went completely 1 week after surgery but came back slightly when I had the cast off which is normal. However I covered the bruising with make up 1 week after the cast was off and the swelling was just my cheeks. No make up on the nose though! Lol. I know people that went to work 1 week after surgery but personally I would wait until the cast is off 🙂

Charlie – Feel free to add me to see my pics 🙂

Pebblea616 – Thanks hun! Did you book your surgery?? 🙂

xxx

Menu

Yes all booked for 1st May, I cannot wait now, seeing all these brilliant results and hearing good stories like yours x x x

Pav
    0p
    Menu

You’re in good hands pebblea616 🙂 there is nothing to worry about x

Tracy
    0p
    Menu

Thanks pav, have added you as friend. How. Do you see the pis? Sorry I’m useless with these forums lol x

laulau
    0p
    Menu

Pav, your nose looks amazing am really pleased for you.
    My surgery is 10 weeks monday…excited..xx

Pav
    0p
    Menu

Awwww thanks hun 🙂 means a lot to me!!

Wohooooo!! Time will fly by and before you know it, the day will be here!

If you need anything let me know xxx

Tracy
    0p
    Menu

Closed rhino booked for 1st April with Dr G! X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.