7 weeks unders Started by: Louise

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Girls with unders are you still in pain?? I’m 7 weeks post op, and I really ache in the mornings and the night and really hurts to sleep on my side. I’m still not back 100percent, lots of different movements feel uncomfortable such as pushing soap down and I’m dying to get back to my routine in the gym but feel I can only use the bike and walk! I’m really want to run but think I would be in pain! Everyone seems to be back to normal almost instantly and I’m worried I have something wrong! When did you start to feel 100 percent again? Wish I could of had overs! Lol

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi Louise I am 5 weeks po and I’ve been getting the same pains unconformable at night sleeping on the side I’ve been told by my nurse that it’s early days it takes up to 3 months for your body to get completely back to normal try and take two paracetamols before you go to bed and use a v pillow and wear a sports bra that works for me I’ve also had unders so worth it getting that natural look xx

Maria 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi Louise in 5 weeks partial and have the same problem, especially in the morning when I woke up and night.
    my left is back to swollen after I carried shopping bags and hurts a bit :-(.
    I think it will take more than 6 weeks to get back to normal.. I’m not ever trying to sleep on the side ahah..

martina 9
    9p
    Menu

Hi girls, it takes time for unders…i am wearing normal bras from a week only and i’m 3 months po today. Sleeping braless since a couple of weeks or so. It’s been from past monday that i feel 100% healed and i don’t feel anything anymore. Be patient 😉 xxx

Louise
    0p
    Menu

Awww thanks girls xx @martina87 that’s good to know 🙂 just need to be patient 🙂 haha xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.