8 days PO – advice please! Started by: Louise

• Author
    0p
    Menu

I had 250cc overs last week to correct tuberous breasts but at the moment they’re just the same as before but bigger :/ They were perky to start with but just didn’t have any lower boob so didn’t need an uplift, I just had implants to get a better shape. But now the shapes not yet changed still and I keep seeing people posting pictures of them at earlier stages and they’re really happy – please someone say they will drop! I don’t want all of this to have been for nothing

Imogen (@icrlm) 155
    155p
    Menu

Don’t worry they will change. Even though you didn’t have unders you still have to deal with swelling in the tissue which is what contributes towards the odd shape. Give it time and I promise you they will improve. Xx

Louise
    0p
    Menu

Thanks, it’s just so disheartening seeing everyone happy with theirs as soon as the op is over and now I’m 11days PO and still so conical. Underneath has no curve, it’s like a straight line from nipple to chest :/ and the nipples are still puffy – they were to begin with but i thought the op would ‘stretch’ them out flatter slightly

Tilly 15
    15p
    Menu

Hi, don’t worry,it’s early days yet. I’m only 7 days po at the minute & had tuberus breast. Mine also look strange,but I’m waiting. Your more than welcome to add me to see my pics xx

Louise
    0p
    Menu

have done, thank you! yeah I guess it’s a waiting game 🙁 just frustrating having spent so much and feeling like theres no real change – particularly cause I only went for small implants as it was the shape not size that bothered me! x

Imogen (@icrlm) 155
    155p
    Menu

I know the feeling as I felt like my implants took a while to settle and drop and for my incisions to look tidy but everyone is different. Just give it time, when 6 weeks comes you may feel like they’re still not what you want and that you’ve gone through pain and expense for something your unhappy with BUT you’re still a long way off. You may feel physically fine but everything inside you in still heeling so remember to just be patient. Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.