8 days PO dressings off … Thought I had overs but I've got partials!! Started by: Rosy

• Author
    35p
    Menu

Just an update ladies!! So…. I thought I had changed from partials to overs as nurse at Preston told me SF means overs! I have had such a great recovery that I thought I must have overs lol but I had post op check today and she explained I definitely 100% have partials and I have just healed really well!

So anyway I’m back to normal had no pain meds since 4 days PO and even then it was strapping pain not the boobs really! I can pretty much do everything and apart from sleepi deprivation I’m feeling fantastic I’ve been measured into a 34E sports bra at M&S and I was previously a 32 B and very empty I’m very very happy !! Hope all my fellow boob girls are healing well too xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rosy 35
    35p
    Menu

Not sure why pic is upside down sorry!! X

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

If you crop it a bit Hun it goes right way up xx?

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Oh btw… Looking fab.. Lol xxx

Rosy 35
    35p
    Menu

@chipmunk thank you Hun, how are you feeling? I’m so glad you have finally got the wheels in motion to get things sorted xxx

Menu

They look brilliant rosy 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

What size implants did you have Hun they look great x

Fionajsd 131
    131p
    Menu

Looking great x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

@rosy853 Hey hun, yeah I’m ok considering.. still upset, and very nervous about what I’m gonna face, and maybe having to do it all again… just still numb that I’ve gone through it and wearing 36B sports bras.. well only time will tell.. so glad your happy with yours, seriously, when I read all you girls are happy, its great because I wouldn’t wish the way I feel on anybody…xxxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.