8 days post op Started by: Kelly

• Author
    14p
    Menu
    +2

tried my old sports bra back on and love how I can fill it out without the need of a double gel bra!! ??
    LOVE my new boobies x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing babe! Xx

Kelly 14
    14p
    Menu

@lacelabyrinth thanks Hayley!! ?❤️ Xx

Hannah 5
    5p
    Menu

They look great! Xx

Aimee S 26
    26p
    Menu

I am insanely jealous haha hope mine look like that! I’m having 350cc xx

Kelly 14
    14p
    Menu

Thanks girls ☺️ I absolutely love them more and more haha!

@aimeestrawberry
    i got an email saying I had friend request from you but when I come on here says requested but there’s nothing pending for me to accept? If you cancel it and I’ll add you see if that works instead 🙂 xx

Aimee S 26
    26p
    Menu

There must be something wrong with my account as that happens with everyone ? will cancel it now ☺️ xx

Kelly 14
    14p
    Menu

@aimeestrawberry I’ve sent you a request 🙂 xx

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

@aimeestrawberry mine is same too can you cancel and resend too.
    Currently 4 pending from other girls but can’t accept as there nothing there so apologies if you think I am ignoring requests x

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

@kelly-93 they look fab Hun x

Brittany 25
    25p
    Menu

Ahh I’m so happy for you! You look amazing! xxx

Shan X 3
    3p
    Menu

Wow they look incredible!!? can’t wait to have mine done tomorrow now haha! Xx

Kelly 14
    14p
    Menu

@amy03 @brittanyx thanks so much girls! ? do you think I could wear this sports bra for a few hours round the house or just stick to my Macom? I find my Macom really tight and the pink is less tight and comfortable, I don’t feel as supported as I do in my Macom but it’s just to relieve the pressure on my aching boobs haha xx

Kelly 14
    14p
    Menu

@shan Thankyou! Aw you’ll love them! What cc you getting?
    Good luck for tomorrow ☺️☺️ Xx

Brittany 25
    25p
    Menu

I wouldn’t wear it for too long if you don’t feel supported but I suppose if you’re just watching tv or whatever you should be fine. I take mine off to let them breathe whilst I do my hair and make up in a morning and when I take my make up off etc at night. Otherwise they get so hot and itchy and obviously I like to look at them! haha xx

Kate Roberts 30
    30p
    Menu

Omg they look amazing Kelly!!!!!!

Kelly 14
    14p
    Menu

@brittanyx I know it’s just loads more comfortable than my Macom, I feel like my boobs ache sometimes because of how tight my macoms are. I might try and see how I get on just for a couple hours ☺️
    Hahaha obviously! I’m the same I proper perv on my boobies now ? xx

Kelly 14
    14p
    Menu

@kate-2 thanks Kate! I love them ? x

Paige 58
    58p
    Menu

They look amazing!!! ?? xx

Kelly 14
    14p
    Menu

Thankyou @paigesennett ? you’ll be past the 6 week mark now won’t you? Do you think your completely back to normal now recovery wise? I can’t wait to be 100% back to normal again, I hate not being able to do things ha xx

Rosy 35
    35p
    Menu

Absolutely amazing results already !!! Congrats Hun xxx

Kimberley 2
    2p
    Menu

Kelly I’m also peeving on your new boobies! ? they look INCREDIBLE!!! Can’t wait to get my puppies now… X

Kimberley 2
    2p
    Menu

Peeving?! ‘Perving’! Haha

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

Other than supporting your boobs you need to make sure your sports bra band is low as if it’s close to your insiscions it rubs and make a mess of your scars. My all time top support bra is the shock absorber ultimate run. It’s not cheap but will last you forever and a small price in comparison to what you have paid for your surgery. 7 1/2 months post op the only time I take mine off is to go out once a week for a few hours. I wear a little sports bra for bed. You don’t wear your sports bra for 6 weeks then straight back into underwired bras. I could only wear normal bras a hour at a time at first then gradually longer.

Paige 58
    58p
    Menu

@kelly-93 Yes I’m just over 6 weeks babe ? I’m back to normal now! I felt like I was only just getting back to normal about 4 weeks post op… It’s crazy how it’s different for everyone. It’s a really long process ? but totally worth it! Hang on in there chick ? xxx

Kelly 14
    14p
    Menu

@rosy853 aw thankyou! ?xx

@kimbers
    hahaha I can’t stop ? oh I’m excited for you!! Xxx

Kelly 14
    14p
    Menu

@amy03 oh really, does normal bras hurt at first? I’m planning on sleeping in my sports bra every night aswell even after the 6 week mark! And probably will wear them round the house too for comfort! Ill have a look into those bras, thanks!! ? xx

Kelly 14
    14p
    Menu

@paigesennett aw god that seems to have flown over! Hope my 6 weeks goes over as quick as that haha aw I can’t wait to be back to normal again!
    Thankyou very much! ?☺️ Xxx

Paige 58
    58p
    Menu

Not going to lie hun, the first few weeks will absolutely drag because your so limited and can’t do much… When you start to feel better within yourself and start doing things and feel back to normal it will absolutely fly by! 6 weeks just comes round so quick ? xxx

Menu

Look fab I have Mr mounir on 14th September 450cc unders and julie is my PC, hope you don’t mind the add, you stats are the same as mine. X

Kelly 14
    14p
    Menu

@kmsmith81 hi Katherine, no course not I’ll accept now 🙂
    Aw he’s brilliant! Best of luck ? xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.