8 Days Post Op!! In love so far :) Started by: Lisalili

• Author
    115p
    Menu
    +4

Hi Girls,
    Today I am 8 days post op and I am feeling so much better today! There has been a big change from yesterday till today for me which is certainly a nice surprise as I wasn’t expecting to feel so good today.
    For all those pre-op – please don’t worry as you are on your journey to getting amazing boobies! Something I’m sure you have always wanted. Although it can be a little uncomfortable at times, it is over so fast and worth every ache or hours sleep you miss! I think sometimes we work ourselves up thinking of every little thing, when the reality is you go to sleep for an hour or so and then wake up with boobies! Lol!

For all those who are post op and still in recovery I wish you a speedy recovery and know that getting back to normal is only around the corner now! 🙂
    For all those that have fully recovered, I hope you are enjoying your new boobies! 🙂

I have attached a couple of pics, feel free to let me know what you think… xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing hun! How much was the Macom corset? X

Hayley 64
    64p
    Menu
    +1

@lisalili They look amaaazing! Kinda have boob envy right now! Wish I’d have gone bigger. Incredible result hun xxx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

@destijil Thanks hun 🙂 I am really happy with them and can’t wait till they feel a bit more like mine haha. Xx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

@hayleycx Thank you hun 🙂 don’t be silly though yours look incredible. First time I had a BA I had 325cc and they felt huge to me as wasn’t used to having boobs lol! Xx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

Sorry I meant @destijl xx

Hayley 64
    64p
    Menu

@lisalili Haha, they do feel huge to me. I reckon I’ll want to go bigger eventually but I’ll see how I’ll get on with these for now. What size are you hoping to be? xx

salwa 22
    22p
    Menu
    +1

Ahh you made me wanna go bigger ahh x

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

@hayleycx I am hoping to be an E or F hun, no Idea if what size ill end up yet lol xx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu
    +1

@salwa1996 don’t be silly! You are similar size to me lol xx

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

@lisalili sorry hun didn’t realise it was you lol! Just added you again x omg they look amazing! 🙂 xx

salwa 22
    22p
    Menu

There so not haha! You’re are massive x

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

@jennifer1990 lol okies hun I just accepted xx

@salwa1996
    behave haha! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

@lisalili wow they r massive hun! Great result for u 🙂 i reckon ull b an f cup xx

R3gina 13
    13p
    Menu

Omg ! They look absolutely amazing , hope you don’t mind the add. Happy healing girl well done, they suit you so well. X

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

@kitty Aww thanks hun 🙂 I hope so, how are you today? Xx

@costinela
    Thanks hun, of course not. I’ll except now xx

R3gina 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

Feeling better , can’t stay away from the codeine though as right one ( 550cc) hurts where the incision is. Going through your photos could not stop but smile at your lovely red nails with the cannula . Your boobies are sooo worth everything . I bet you cannot stay away from the mirror. Hat off to you and all those who are not scared of making changes . To all us girls !!!

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

@costinela how many days post op are you now hun? I found that the painkillers really blocked me up that’s why I came off them on day 5 post op. My stomach was gonna burst lol! What size were you before the op? Ahh you’ve had 550cc too 🙂 how are you finding them? Mine feel hard and heavy atm. I thought the canula was going to be awful but I had numbing cream so I didn’t feel a thing 🙂 my incisions are twinging still too. I’ve taken pics every day so far but they look the same to me almost lol xxx

R3gina 13
    13p
    Menu
    +2

I am day 4 today and tried to stop the painkiller as I feel really blocked. Managed to stay 12 hours without but this morning I was so sore therefore took another one. I was a 32 B-c before similar Height& weight as you and had partials round high profile cohesive 2. Right was smaller had 550 and left 500cc. I opted first for 450 and then changed my mind as 5 is some kind of a lucky number for me so went with 5. Also had a Rhynoplasty done and my nose is all blocked & look like I can star effortless in a zombie movie. I felt so much better when I saw your photos how gorgeous you look and gave me strength. I had moments when i thought I went to big but on the surgery day I have asked my doctor : shall I go smaller and he said- No! Because afterward you will come back and tell me you want bigger!!! Made me laugh and I am pleased now to see your beautiful result . Xxx

R3gina 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

And yes they do feel hard & heavy , and not mine :)))

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

Wow! You are so brave hun! I didn’t know you had rhinoplasty as well as a BA that’s amazing! 🙂 no wonder you are still on the pain killers. A little tip, take some senekot tablets at night and they should help you go toilet within 24-48 hours. It worked for me hun. Aww thank you so much for your kind words! I think 550 are a lovely size I am very happy so far. I wish you a fast recovery and if there is anything you need please feel free to message me. I’m on and off here all day atm whilst I’m off work. I hope you have someone looking after you well xxx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

Ps- soon they will feel like ours! I know this from my first BA 🙂 xx

R3gina 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

Thank YOU Lisalili! Will send hubby to buy senekot now. Thank you for all the answers I basically live on this forum :))) xxxx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu
    +1

@costinela you’re welcome hun 🙂 anytime. Aww you have hubby looking after u! I have hubby looking after me too lol! Xxx

opalfruits 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing hun xxxx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu
    +1

@opal123 Aww thanks doll 🙂 im getting more used to them as each day goes by xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.