8 days post opp. 375cc HP unders Started by: Jenna Palfreeman

• Author

Well what can i say!!!
    Abs loving my new boobies. Still a long way to go and they are still cone like but taking shape nicely.
    Pain has more or less gone now. One is slightly bigger than other due to sewlling but ive been told to treat it as 2 different opps as they heel differently.

Ive added some pics before and after.

Really pleased wih the service ive received from all the staff at Leeds and Dr Kazazzi is wonderful

Cant wait for my 6 weeks results and to get out of these sports bras. ??
    XxX

Menu

Try again for pics

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi babe I’m having 375 unders on sat x what size were you before and what are you hoping to be? I’ve added you if you don’t mind x x

Menu

Hi chk. Awww exciting.
    I was a large B,small C before. Im wanting to be a DD. Tried to put do.e piccys on but struggling. Will try again in a min. Im not very good at this. Ha Xxx

Menu

Trying pics again.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu

More x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    charlotte c 30
    30p
    Menu

They look great Hun! I’ve added you hope you don’t mind! Do they feel really big ? I’m having 375 partials and worried they’ll be huge x

Menu

Thanks chk. Hard to tell from pics. Esp with those suns over my nipples. Haha.
    No im glad I got that size. There quite swollen at min n just feel quite pointy. I think they should start taking shape soon and will hopefully look really good. ?
    Im still really bloated too so hoping that goes down soonies. Xx

Rosy 35
    35p
    Menu

Looking great Hun! First week over Yey!! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.