8 MONTHS post op next week whatttttt! Started by: ducky01

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Eeeeek! Where on earth has the time gone? Although this year has flown I can honestly say it has been THE best year of my life, Gary Traynor is a diamond of a surgeon who I cannot speak more highly of! My boobs have changed me from hiding away to stripping naked for anyyyyone XD I used to be a prude but thought since training as a massage therapist Id get used to bodies & get over my own deep seeded insecurity..my breasts- one was a d, one a c cup, tubular with ptosis & different sized enlarged puffy nipples but it wasn’t until I finally chased my dream of having the surgery I needed just to have round breasts! The scarring doesn’t even faze me, I actually wear them with pride, I did that, I wasn’t happy & I changed that (with the talented mr t’s hands ofcourse). I’ve said this before on here but I have to repeat that if there’s anything in life worth taking a risk for do it while you can guys, it is so so so worth it 🙂 I had to share my happiness :/ random outburst! But to all you lovely ladies that have just had your op CONGRATULATIONS! Good luck to you pre op girlies too, please feel free to ask questions, good luck!! Love Xxx

Menu

Oh thanks huni! Congrats on your two beauties, Its wonderful to listen to positive feedback.. Just what we need when we’re so nervous and worried about the op and post op complications/risks. My BA is soon and Im very excited! I hope you dont mind the add xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@ducky are your breasts still tubular after your ba? i idnt even know what tubular was until i had my consultation & was told theyr slightly tubular. now i cant stop thinking about it :S

Fino89 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks for the positive feedback hun!! Exactly what I need while I wait for my D-day! And lucky for me, I am having Mr Traynor in Preston, and I have heard nothing but good news about him, which I am very pleased about. I am glad that you got what you asked for and happy that you are very pleased with them 😀 Hope you are recovering well after 8 weeks! Do you mind if I add you? xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

no problem grace 🙂 i still dont really understand the issue of tubular breasts though. does it have any implications for BA?

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

im having unders though. im to lean for overs. this stuff is a minefield lol

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I was slightly tubular aswell pre-op.. I didnt really understand it all either but my surgeon also advised overs and now my boobs are completely round. Ive been told that if you go under, your boobs will be round but slightly cone shaped on top! I wish i asked more questions before my op but im over the moon with my result so im not too worried xx

Grace
    0p
    Menu

I know I’ve been doing research on it for ages but still feel clueless… What surgeon are you having lorna?
    Hi romy, yours look amazing in your profile pic, do u mind if I add u? Completely new to the idea I have slightly tubular breasts … I just thought size was the reason they weren’t as rounded I’m 34a xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

im having mine elsewhere, just find this formum the most helpful 🙂
    never thought my boobs were any different from anyone elses. the surgeon told me they have good shape. so confused. will have to ask in more detail next time

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Yeah sure hun xx

Menu

I was also slightly tubular pre-op and always dreamed of having a rounder and perkier shape – now I have them and I can’t quite believe it! I keep going to the bathroom at work to look at them and to make sure I’m not dreaming looool

Grace
    0p
    Menu

Hope u don’t mind sugarbabe sent u a add, tried messaging you but don’t think it sent! Xx

ducky01 4
    4p
    Menu

Thankyou lovelies can’t believe it’s almost been a year! Just have to stress that it’s nothing to worry about, complications are slim, although there can be a few hiccups along the way it’s worth it, just take small steps 🙂 sure add away, but bare with me I’ll try answer all questions..
    @spinnylady they’re not tubular anymore hun, still really round but I had to have an uplift to correct that so I’ve ended up with more scars than a standard ba but they don’t bother me, unders are generally used for patients with less breast tissue as overs can cause rippling & if you think of tubular breasts as a tubular shaped vegetable e.g. A parsnip (that’s where the term comes from) so the breast tissue is at the bottom away from the chest wall so they’re flatter on top if that makes any sense? Mine were extreme, you’ll see when I add you now :/ but no more crying & agonising over them for me!! I wish you all the best of luck & the happiest of healing xxx

mumler 1
    1p
    Menu

Oh wow what a great story to share I have to agree I am only 10 days post op but it’s the best thing I ever did. I was so embarrassed by the state of my saggy ping pong ball in a sock breasts especially in the bedroom. I can’t believe I waited so long to fix them, it’s transformed how I feel about myself if your having doubts go for it the pain is so worth that amazing feeling you get when your no longer covering up
    Kris x

meesh 1
    1p
    Menu

Hun can I add u pls, I’m 4 weeks po today xxx

ducky01 4
    4p
    Menu

Course hun il accept now, how you both feeling? Xx

meesh 1
    1p
    Menu

Feeling ok, still get ‘morning boob’ but other than that I could cry I’m so happy. I’m like u in sense of would recommend it to anyone. It has completely changed me, my life and my mind set. Congrats hun and I lovr happy outburst like yours, best way to be lol xxxx

KC
    0p
    Menu

Hi Girls,
    just starting out on my research looking to get a ba hoping I don’t need anything else doing, I’ve heard Gary Traynor is particular good with tubular breasts and I think I have slightly that – less tissue in my lower poles. I was wondering If I can add you girls to see results, want to pick the right person for the job! 🙂

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.