8 week post opp Started by: victoria

• Author
    81p
    Menu

Hi girls,
    Im 8 week post op today and feel like my boobs are not really dropping! I never had much boob to start with so dont relly have much to compare. What do you think girls? Are they dropping? Will they always be this round and wide?
    Thank you! Xxx

victoria 81
    81p
    Menu
    +4

Try again…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Claire 59
    59p
    Menu
    +1

They look cracking babe, what size was you before.
    I’ve not had my op yet just following others progress,
    What placement and profile. X

Mitch 39
    39p
    Menu
    +1

Wow they look amazing hunni your scars look so neat and tidy can’t believe your only 8 weeks wow xx

victoria 81
    81p
    Menu

Aww thank you girls!
    I had 325/350 round, one mod profie and one hp due to my left rib cage being slightly larger. I had under the muscle. These 8 weeks have flown by! Xxx

Cliona 42
    42p
    Menu
    +2

They look amazing! And you don’t have monster nips like a lot of us. Lucky lady!

The nurse told me with unders it can take up to a year for them to get to their final happy pocket place so I wouldn’t worry too much. They honestly look fantastic & not remotely stuck on. Your incisions are so neat.

C x

victoria 81
    81p
    Menu

Awe thank you hun! I have 1 different size nipples! One is much bigger than the other! When the nipple goes hard it shrinks a bit.. but its so noticable! They changed after breast feeding!! Thank you for your lovely comments girls! I havent been really loving them at the moment and they have given me more confidence!! Thank you xxxx

Hannah 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

Congrats on your new girls, they look fab and the incisions are so neat! Who did your surgery by the way if you don’t mind me asking? xx

victoria 81
    81p
    Menu
    +1

Aww thank you love! I had linda fiumara! She is amazing, i couldnt recomend her enough! She is very neat! I will upload some better photos of the incisions. I havent used anything on them yet either! Xx

victoria 81
    81p
    Menu

They arnt sitting in the crese at the moment, hopefully that will change. The right is alot more red. The right incision has been the most painfullest throughout. I also have small lumps under that one which the nurse said is the healing process. The left one has been a dream! Funny how they are both so different!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu
    +1

They look so good and natural looking ????????

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing like that without dropping x

Hannah 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

I had a feeling it was the work of Dr Fiumara! She is so good, and the surgeon I plan on seeing if I decide to go with the op! xx

victoria 81
    81p
    Menu

Ahh thank you girls!
    Yes dr Fiumaras work it so good! And shes a really lovely person too! Shes very straight and knows what will look good on you! Id highly recommend her!! Xx

Sophia 10
    10p
    Menu
    +1

They look perfect to me! The look round at the bottom and your nipples are pointing up. Hope mine look this good. I’m 4 weeks post op and one of mine looks bigger that the other at the moment!!

Joanne 19
    19p
    Menu
    +1

Yes they are… they have dropped more than mine 🙂 x

Gem 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Wow they look amazing Hun! Can I ask what your stats are? Xx

victoria 81
    81p
    Menu

Thanks girls!
    Im 5ft1, size 8. 8stone 6 30/32 back size xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.