8 weeks PO pics added. 32E! Started by: Kate

• Author
    18p
    Menu

New pics added, 8weeks post op 🙂 350cc HP overs from a 32a.
    Feel free to add but please message/mention first!
    I had Mr Traynor at Preston First Trust 22/12/14 xx

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

Hi hun welcome to the 32e club popular post op size for us girls that got Xmas boobs x

Rebecca 46
    46p
    Menu

Wooo congratulations babe 🙂 I am an E too . I’m finding it hard to find nice bras though in that size aha ! Xxx

Ashley 10
    10p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add!! I’m having either 350/375or 400 hp overs so would be good to see how yours have turned out xx

Kate 18
    18p
    Menu

Don’t mind the add at all :)!
    Aw no, hope I don’t find it too difficult to find nice bras! I suppose it’s a tiny backsize and quite a big cup size! xx

Menu

@kate-sophie Congrats babe! I had 350cc HP four days ago. So pleased you’re over the moon with your results 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Hi Hun hope u don’t mind the add I’m getting mine done 1st march and was worried they might b to small I’m having 400cc hp partials, so I can c sizes I’ll b so happy if I end up e cup! Thanku xxx

Gemma 5
    5p
    Menu

I really am feeling like I drew the short straw! Lol I had 400cc overs 6 weeks ago and measured a 34c in m&s the weekend for a new sports bra (well 1 boob is a d the others a c) think il go get measured somewhere else the weekend! I want e’s 🙂 hope you don’t mind the add xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.