8 weeks post op 32a/as 325/335cc partials – update & bikinis! Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hello ladies!

I’m off to Iceland in a few weeks so had to find new bikinis! Have a look on Pour Moi of any of you are struggling at this time of year!!

Just as a general update, my right boob still has a bit of dropping to do, but generally I’m very happy with my results. More pictures on my profile, if you have any questions please ask!! Xx

Ellie 7
    7p
    Menu

Hey Claire! Just wanted to say your boobs look great and those bikinis are super cute! I’m only 4 days post op so seeing results like this only make me more impatient haha! Xx

Holly 29
    29p
    Menu

They look so great! I can’t wait for my op so then I can buy cute bikinis like these!! Bet you’re soooo happy!! xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

honestly, when i got past POW3 I stopped counting how far gone i was, my 6 week appointment is more like 9 weeks due to my work schedule and the surgeons so unable to see him sooner.. so thats next week and i didn’t even realise until i sat down yesterday 🙂 my left boob relaxed pretty quickly but my right was a bigger implant and I’m right handed so its taking a bit longer.

thanks for your nice comments 🙂 xx

L87 78
    78p
    Menu

Looking really good- bet you are pleased! I’m in the sore stage and waiting for them to stop being rocks on my chest! One of the things I’m looking tooling forward to is wearing swimwear 🙂 X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.