8 weeks post op 500cc 32FF Started by: Hannah H

• Author
    31p
    Menu
    +1

Just put a couple pics up at 8 weeks post op still a way to go for me to drop and soften but so far so good…got a bit of the dreaded boob greed this week tho wahhh 🙁 measuring a 32Ff which is fab but I deffo don’t look it still a lot better than what I started with though so gotta keep reminding myself of that! 🙂 xx

Sophie Clare 17
    17p
    Menu

There perfect babe, exactly what I want mine to look like xxxx

Hannah H 31
    31p
    Menu

Aww thanks babe I bet yours will look great! 🙂 xxx

Freya 70
    70p
    Menu

Woweee hannah they look perfect! I’m having 550 parcials on the 18th. Really hope mine turn out like yours. Cant believe how much they have changed over the last 8 weeks xxx

Abbie 14
    14p
    Menu

I’m having 450/500 partials next Thursday 15th and would be so happy if they looked like yours! X

Jenny 3
    3p
    Menu

They look amazing Hannah bet your so pleased with them… Hope when I get mine, they turn out like yours. Xxx

Hannah H 31
    31p
    Menu

Thanks girls yes overall I’m really pleased with them would of liked a better cleavage and them closer together naturally but not much can be done about that. Also not keen on the muscle distortion when I flex they move really far apart think that’s with having partials not sure if everyone gets that or again it depends on your body pre op xx

Freya 70
    70p
    Menu

I wouldn’t worry too much about them being closer together. I have seen so many posts on here from girls 1 year plus who’s boobs have only just came together so just give it time hun and I’m sure they will come closer. Who was your surgeon? Xxx

Hannah H 31
    31p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks Hun nothing a good push up bra won’t sort I’m still wearing sports bras as well didn’t feel ready for normal bras yet I’ve ordered some though just waiting for them to arrive 🙂 and mr traynor xxx

Emma 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey, I got 390cc, tear drop unders, I wasa c to start…I only got my op nearly three weeks ago…but I don’t feel like my boobs have shrunk, or moved…is this normal x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They are fabulous chick x

Hannah H 31
    31p
    Menu

Hi Emma at three weeks post op I was still swollen tight and very hard so it’s only very early days at three weeks especially with unders. And thanks missy so are yours <3 x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.