8 weeks post op looking for advice please Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls im around 8 weeks post op and have started back at the gym this week. Loving being back but anxious of how hard to push myself.. Also my right implant doesnt feel like its totally settled in yet i can kind of feel it moving abit when i do certain things…. Does anyone else get this- should i be worried? Thanks in advance girls xx

Louisa 15
    15p
    Menu

Hi lisa

I think as long as u take t easy you will be fine but u can’t do any strenuous work so if u squat and stiff u will have 2 do iy without weights and u can’t do any arm or chest workouts x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@louisanr thanks for advice hun can you feel your implants wobbling around inside at all? Xx

Louisa 15
    15p
    Menu

I’ve got problems with mine I’m so gutted I have 2 go back and see the surgeon on Monday. I asked the nurse about the gym and cuz I have problems she said all I can do is a slow pace walk on the treadmill but when I’m generally walking I can feel the implants moving it’s horrible lol.

How u getting on with urs are u still loving them xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@louisanr ah no so sorry to hear your having problems?! Whats up with them… Whatever it is hope you get sorted asap!!!
    Im still loving mine just struggling to adjust to the gym with them im used to running and doing heavy squats but takings slow finiding it hard though as ive put on alot of weight since op so not really feeling myself if you know what i mean xx

Louisa 15
    15p
    Menu

1 of the boobs hasn’t dropped the nurse said she thinks it may be seroma ot heamtoma I’m just hoping it’s not cc as I don’t want to have 2 put my body thorough am op agen. It’s literally killed me not being able 2 workout.

Oml I have put on so much weight 2 isn’t mad how much we need the gym lol

Yours look really good aswel. Can u see yours through clothes or can u cover them well x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@louisanr oh no so sorry to hear this hun! Keep me updated and good luck!
    Defo need the gym more than i thought haha! I can hide mine well in clothing which is a good thing they feel huge out of clothes thoigh haha what about you xx

Louisa 15
    15p
    Menu

Thank u hun xx

N yh they hide really well no one knows I have them done when I have them covered but when I show them 2 people they’re like there huge so that’s good. I do sometimes have boob greed where I think I wish they was bigger but when I watch nip tuck and tatts and see loads of ppl regretting getting them done as they think there 2 big I ferl more satisfied with the size of mine lol xx

lauren 29
    29p
    Menu

I’m 7 weeks Monday my nurse said I can train arms and chest but to take it easy and that’s what I’ve bin doing. I even trained chest. It feels weird as my implant moves with the chest muscle is this what you mean by moving? My chest was really weak epically my right which was sorest after op but I actually feel it’s benefited me in recovering xx

Sacha
    0p
    Menu

Can someone please tell me how I can make a topic on here? ?x

lauren 29
    29p
    Menu

Scroll to the bottom of the posts there’s a box to write in xx

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

Hello girls, I’m only 2 weeks PO and counting the days till I can get exercising again! When I do, for running can you recommend the best max support sports bra?

Thanks

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.