8 weeks today! Started by: Keira

• Author
    51p
    Menu
    +4

Boobs seem to be fluffing out a bit now, only downside is that IVE gained a few stretch marks on my boobs 🙁 oh well I knew this was quite a common thing Ah well I still love them!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rhian 34
    34p
    Menu

@keiraparker hey hun hope you dont mind sent you a friend request i seen you had 350cc unders which is what I’m getting xx

rachel 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi @keira. They look fab and so natural. What size were u preop please? Xx

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

They look amazing hun! X

Fionajsd 131
    131p
    Menu

They look great hun , my unders are still sitting a bit higher than yours . Hopefully they will drop soon x

Vanessa 56
    56p
    Menu

they are still amazing :DD
    do you have any pics showing the stretch marks?
    your still my boobie idol! haha 17 days till its my turn!
    xxx

Becky 27
    27p
    Menu

I hope you don’t mind the add, im having 350cc unders too xx @keiraparker

Menu

@keiraparker they look amazing! I want to have 350cc unders, what size where you before and then now? Do they feel a good ssize, I’m 34B and hoping they won’t be too big on me!

Hayley 64
    64p
    Menu

They’re lovely and so natural!!! Such a good size and completely suit your body, hun. I have stretch marks pre-op so I’m hoping I don’t gain any more but I suppose I’d rather have big boobs and not worry about them! xx

mia 1
    1p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add. Look amazing xxx

LadyBear 5
    5p
    Menu

You look so fab!! Did you have round or teardrop shaped implants? I have droopy/flat looking breasts although I measure as 32D… If you want to see what I mean, I can post photos for you. I am so hopeful that mine turn out as gorgeous as yours! Who was your surgeon and at which location? I sooooo appreciate any advice! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.