8 weeks today Started by: Em

• Author
    3p
    Menu

8weeks have gone so fast , I’m sure it must be safe to do everything just like normal now . When can I start putting bio oil on my scars . ?
    Iv seen my surgeon for my 6-8 wk check but forgot to ask ,
    He did say I could start to massage them to soften them evern more. 🙂 x

Laura
    0p
    Menu

Hi hon I tried sending you a personal message but it didn’t go through. Wondered how your boobs were. I’m four months post op also went for larger size. Are yours quite even or does one seem slightly larger than the other? Did you have overs are you pleased? Have sent a friend request hope that’s ok. Can you send me a personal message back. Thanks for your time.
    Laura

Menu

Hey em! I’m 8 1/2 weeks post op and I’ve been using bio oil for over 2 weeks now. Hope you’re ok love? X

Em 3
    3p
    Menu

One is a little bigger I can’t say it bothers me I was a little bigger on the other side before my op so hope it just needs to settle a little more. I did have overs . Will add you Laura .:) xx

Em 3
    3p
    Menu

Belle265 I’m good thank you . How are you finding wearing wired bras? . I still can’t wear them for a whole day with out them getting uncomfortable . I surpose will just have to get used to them again . X

Menu

Hey em, in actually ok with the wired bras I find them quite comfortable! All I would say is make sure you’re wearin the right size I went to Calvin Klein to get measured the girls there are really good an the bras are so comfortable. The most important thing is to make sure that the wire is far enough around your breast so it’s not digging in, so a bigger cup size is best x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.