9 day p.o PICS 615cc unders feel so small :( Started by: leah

• Author
    0p
    Menu

im 9 days p.o quite depressed at how small they feel for 615 cc i was a 34a/b sad times xxx

jakki25 -1
    -1p
    Menu

615, I bet they don’t look small hun! I’m a 32b hoping to go to a full D/DD with 415 unders. Can I add u? X

charlie1 -3
    -3p
    Menu

Aww hun 🙁 they look quite big on ur pics already n it’s early days, they’ve got loads more settling to do yet. I’m sure they will get bigger, unders always do! Xx

leah
    0p
    Menu

I HOPE SO LOL STARTING TO THINK THAT THEY PUT LIKE 300CC IN HAHAH XX

kirstie
    0p
    Menu

leah thats exactly how i feel i see some girls pics with 450’s that look very full and huge then look and think how have i possibly got 695 and 605 in mine? lol xx

leah
    0p
    Menu

REALLY KIRSTY I MESURD MY SELF AND ONLY MESURING UP TO A 34D FROM A 34A/B WTF I SHOULD BE A 34E AT LEAST KMT XX CONT BELIEV I WAS ONLY GNA GHAVE 465CC OR SUMAT LIKE THAT I NO ALREADY 9 DAYS P.O IL BE HAVING A RE-OP IN A COUPLE YEARS LOOL IV BIN FOBBED OFF HAHAH

jakki25 -1
    -1p
    Menu

Awww leah I think they look amazing!! But if u want them bigger then obviously that’s ur own choice, I think they look fab tho! Happy healing hun xxx

Beth
    0p
    Menu

Leah they beaut dont worry doll once they stretch and drop u’ll have perfect bangers 😀 loool Xx

lalaxo
    0p
    Menu

Leah babe your girls look amazing!! xx

Em 3
    3p
    Menu

🙁 I think they look grate . I actually freeked out buying 36 f for my after op bra they look huge . I’m hoping I’m gonna be 34e after swelling . Didn’t u say once they drop they might look bigger. One girl said she brought an amazing illusion bra from m&s does wounderes there all on sale at m&s £6 .brought there zip up sports bra in sale for £12 today.they might look fuller in a good bra . 🙂 xx

leah
    0p
    Menu

Yer I just fill a 36F wich sounds huge but its really not looool x

laurabx
    0p
    Menu

Hey I’m 13 days postop had 520cc overs just about filling m&s zipfront 38f bra not happy atal they look small wanted them a lot bigger, there still solid to touch aswell x

Menu

I had 485 unders & went from a 34B to a 34F I bet you’ll be measuring a G cup in a few weeks! Don’t you worry about that x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.