9 days after op!!!! Started by: Sarah

• Author
    4p
    Menu

9 days ago after having my op at Preston my wounds are still stinging and burning a had 375 unders and still in propa agony 🙁 anyone else feeling like this xx

keeno 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

Yes @sarah in feeling exactly the same im 7 PO and the burning hasn’t got any better I had 375cc Unders still feels like a lot of pressure on my chest too ? Breast band is killing ? X

Sarah 4
    4p
    Menu

A carnt even wear breast band now am that sore 🙁 xxx

keeno 18
    18p
    Menu

I stopped wearing mine and had my 1 week check and was told I have to wear it as my boobs are sitting too high ?.. In hoping this pain will pass soon, I just want to back to normal again xx

Stacey 21
    21p
    Menu

I’ve got that used to wearing my breast band now I feel lost without it. I get the burning sensation now and again but it’s worse when I take the band off, seems to settle it more with it on but that might just be me lol. Just don’t welder it tight, mines loose but tight enough to keep them in place! Xx

Stacey 21
    21p
    Menu

Wear not welder haha xx

Tammy
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls, I’m 9 days post op after having 350cc under and I honestly thought I was being a wimp. I’ve only just stopped taken pain med yesterday. Still sleeping up right as it pulls if I lower myself down. My wounds are really itchy and sting but I know that’s due to healing. Hopefully in another week we’ll all be getting there! I want to drive desperately……. So I think Monday I’ll be tempted to just go on a quiet car park and see how I go. Xxx

Menu

Me!!!! I’m 5dpo and still in so much pain. Also had unders. Mornings are the worst I feel like I’ve been stabbed just trying to sit up. I’m starting to feel really fed up, the pain has not eased at all 🙁 is this normal??? X

Sarah 4
    4p
    Menu

11 days ago I had my op girls and a started to drive my car again today so am happy :))) year am still so tender but a just Took my time and no painkillers today either xxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.