9 days PO, 375cc HP overs!!! Started by: Beth

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Hi girls,

I am 9 days PO with 375cc HP overs and I am so happy so far!! I wore this top last summer without a bra and it was horrible, no boobs and looked disgraceful! Now look! EEEEK.

They aren’t as high as some girls are but it’s expected as I lost 4.5 stone and didnt get an uplift but I think it gives a more natural look? Already thinking about an uplift though! Ignore my sunburn lol!

Opinions? XX

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    carlymarie 17
    17p
    Menu

They look really good!

Leanne 41
    41p
    Menu

They look good! Iv had the same also after weight loss and baby but still mega happy, yours look fab! X

Bassett28 122
    122p
    Menu

They look great hun xx

loulou86 28
    28p
    Menu

Look so good u clearly don’t need uplift ????

Beth 4
    4p
    Menu

@loulou86 @bassett28 @leanne @carlymarie – thank you girls!!!! ?❤️ i hope in a few weeks time wish I got an uplift but right now I’m loving them! I have major bruising though, would this be something to worry about?! Xxx

Beth 4
    4p
    Menu

Hopefully it sends! X

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    loulou86 28
    28p
    Menu

I’m not sure I’d email nurse the pic Hun x

Bassett28 122
    122p
    Menu

Yes I’d defo speak to your nurse about the bruising – it’s probably normal for some people to bruise but best to get it checked. I had no bruising but everyone heals differently and it’s quite a trauma on the body after all 🙂

Beth 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

My nurse is back in clinic on Monday so I have just kept an eye on it over the weekend, I didn’t get bruising right after it so maybe it’s just a bit delayed? Fingers crossed anyway. Will phone her tomorrow to see if she got my email because it is worrying!! I hope it’s nothing bad and just apart of the healing process! ? @loulou86 @bassett28 Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.