9 Days PO & I LOVE MY BOOBS! 🍉🍉 Started by: Nikita Barter

• Author

Hi girls, so I had my opp on the 15th June with Mr Marcellino at London Fitzroy, woke up at 4.45am to have a huge glass of water as my check in time was 7am- & I didn’t want to feel dehydrated ALL day- met the nurse, anesthetist & surgeon I was completely at ease waiting to go into theatre- kissed my fiancée goodbye 💋 was up in theatre by 9am & put to sleep in seconds- by the way ‘not scary at all’ & woke up with BOOBS!! the first thing I did was look down my top – I couldn’t believe my eyes, they were perfect. The surgeon strapped me up as I didn’t take my Macom bra with me. (Take your bra with you girls) I kept the tape on for 5days under & on top of my boobs- it was restricting my arms so took the top bandage off eventually. Was walking around happy as normal by Friday, taking it easy, lots of rest, protein & water! I can’t believe how easy this whole process has been- I highly recommend MYA & Mr Marcellino I had 375cc overs which is absolutely perfect for my shape! Happy happy happy 😃😃😃 x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

They look amazing, were they Hp? I have my opp with Mr.Marcellino on monday. Cant wait x

Menu

Hey Rosie yes they are hp, he is brilliant! Although he wanted me to go for 350cc but I’m SO GLAD I went slightly bigger. I feel totally normal in clothes, no one would know I’ve had them done, esp with the sexy Macom bra 😂 but no bra I LOVE THEM! Can’t wait to go bra shopping, good luck for Monday Hun xx

Sophie 25
    25p
    Menu

They look amazing- how has the pain been? im having 350cc HP Unders 29th July xxxx

Elle 4
    4p
    Menu

Your breasts look amazing Nikita! I would be so happy with those! X

Menu

Thank you girls!! 😍 the pain was pretty bad for the first 3 days, all I got off the sofa for was to pee. I drank at least 2 litres of water everyday- my fiancé was amazing! Making me green smoothies, cheese on crackers anything I fancied! You deffo need someone with you those first few days- I didn’t the day shopping in Brighton Saturday so I was fine by day 4. But still took it easy! Xx

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

@nikitabarter They look great hun 🙂 x

Paige 58
    58p
    Menu

Hiya Nikita! Your boobs look amazing, I’m so very jealous! I hope mine look as good as your POD9! I get my strapping off on Tuesday, does it hurt? I’m dreading it 😢 xx

Menu
    +1

Hi Paige! The strapping on top of my bust I took off 5 days post opp as I couldn’t rest my arms, or my shoulders I kept tensing. My mother n law slowly ripped the top strapping off felt like a bikini wax on your chest! But soooo worth taking it off- keep in on as long as you can for support! Then put your Macom bra straight on after. 7days post off had a nurse check up- took bottom strapping off, checked the stitches & re dressed the wounds. Getting stitches out Friday! Yay!! Xx good luck Hun 😊

Jody
    0p
    Menu

Hey you look great they are the perfect size, hope you don’t mind me adding you. I’m considering getting the same size and I’m about the same build. It’s so good to see how good they look! Xx

Meg 11
    11p
    Menu

Hi Nikita! I have my op with Mr Marcellino too next monday! I’m extremely nervous and I can’t decide between the 350cc or 375cc :s I have a small frame, currently a 32B and want them to look as natural as possible, I have to have unders as don’t have much tissue there already. What size were you before? Mr Marcellino thinks the 350’s will fit perfectly but I’m worried they might not be big enough?
    Good luck with the rest of your healing, you look amazing! xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.