9 days po pic Started by: BK

• Author
    13p
    Menu
    +4

I’m 9 days now! Asda sports bra on £6 as my macoms that I bought were so uncomfortable !
    X

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

You look great. Like the sports bra aswell! X

Lexi 9
    9p
    Menu

Hi hun you’re looking great!! Bargain bra too im not hearing the best things about the expensive ones! X

Menu

They look great! Im really debating on getting one of them asda bras too! Xx

BK 13
    13p
    Menu

Hi Sophie lexi and kim thanks girls 🙂 if you girls haven’t got one of these yet I reccomend it totally! Might try one of those shock absorbers too… I spent 80£ on 2 Macon bras and they were so irritating 🙁 bargain bras all the way!! Xx

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

I was going to order a Macom today so glad I saw this first as don’t want to be wasting money! Luckily hospital im going with gives you a sports bra so will have one to keep me going till I know what size to get xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I bin stressing about bras for ages now glad i sin this and they look amazing hope u dont mind me asking but what size was u before and how many cc did u have and under or over x

lauren 5
    5p
    Menu

I wanted that bra but they don’t do it in a D cup but thought with swelling I might be better off with a bigger size… What do you think ? xx

BK 13
    13p
    Menu

Hi Sophie ! That’s lucky your hospital gives you one what hospital is that hun? X

Hi Christine I think it’s hard trying to get a bra that fits the only good thing about Macom Is that it has expandable chest so will stretch to whatever size you will be. I had 600cv overs and I had 34c before hand, that asda bra is 36e and is quite tight. What size are you now and what cc are you going for? You may have to purchase a few Incase one is too tight xx

Hey Lauren the one I’m wearing
    Is a 34e my surgeon said I would be around an F however I’m wearing a sports bra that is smaller to hold the implants against the chest cavity to heal. What size are you going for in cx and what are you now? Could be a good idea doing the rice in a pair of tights test to try the sports bras hun x

Becky 5
    5p
    Menu

Hope you dont mind the add im looking at bigger implants as having mine done in a few months once my uplift has fully healed thanks

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Im a 36b now but im going 800cc so really stressed about buying everything i have to for after surgery x and they look really big i tried on the 550cc implants yesterday and they look really small im hoping 800 will be enough

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.