9 days post op, 250cc new pictures up :) Started by: Jenn3

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Heyhey hope everyone healing well or excited for their op!
    Uploaded some new pics up of my incisions healing and before after pics. Im made up so far already getting bored of macom bra and my m&s zip uo bra is too tight xxx

mumler 1
    1p
    Menu

@Jennifer Iv sent uou an add Hun
    kris x

Jenn3
    0p
    Menu

@mumler I’ve accepted you hun xx

Emma
    0p
    Menu

Hiya, hope you don’t mind if I add you x

Jenn3
    0p
    Menu

@Emma yeah no worries hun xx

ayshababy 5
    5p
    Menu

you look amazing you must be so happy!! xx

Jenn3
    0p
    Menu

@ayshababy Thank you, im made up 🙂 At the annoying stage of very sensitive nipples I’ve ended up putting cotton pads over them so there cushioned xx

Menu

@jennifer they look amazing and your only 9days po! Thanks so much for sharing I am getting teardrops and there are so little members who have them so its great to see your pics. I hope your feeling well on your way to recovery. X

Jenn3
    0p
    Menu

@mumofthree Thank you 🙂 think I’ve been really lucky with my recovery been pain free, just felt bruised on ribs after day 3 i was use to it.
    I found it hard finding other people that have had teardrop and small implants so thought once I’ve got mine im going to post as much to help others, i would of loved to been able to see what to expect and how they change. Looking forward to then to soften up and wear nice bras! Xx

Menu

Hope u dont mind the add hun! Having re aug in Dec xx

Jenn3
    0p
    Menu

@jennifer1210 No worries hun, what size have you already got and what you thinking of getting re done as? Xx

Lauren
    0p
    Menu

Hey, good to hear your happy with how yours have turned out 🙂 would it be ok to add you? I have mine booked for 9th November 🙂 xxx

C1990 2
    2p
    Menu

Love them @jenn3 !! X

Jenn3
    0p
    Menu

@Lauren yeah not a problem 🙂 i love them! So happy tried loads of tops on i use to wear padded bras on and now feel fab bra less in them! @Chloe Thank you 🙂 just seen your post saying you can wear proper bras soon imust be.made up, can’t wait to get to that stage xxx

Lydia
    0p
    Menu

Added you hope you don’t mind bbe xx

Jenn3
    0p
    Menu

@Lydiascarlett No problem hun, ill be putting new pictures up tomorrow xx

Lauren
    0p
    Menu

Thanks 🙂 I’ve just had a flick through your pictures @Jenn3 and they look amazing! Your incisions look like they’re healing really well too! 🙂 Aww how exciting! I can’t wait to be at the same stage as you – and can’t wait to throw out all my padded bras! haha xxx

Jenn3
    0p
    Menu

@Lauren The time will fly by i couldn’t believe how quick the months.went after i booked it and then to be at the stage i am now its mad. I threw quite a few bras out the other day felt amazing! I’ve kept 3 just to have a laugh and try on incase i ever get boobie greed so i remind myself how small i was, my best bra before doesn’t even cover my nipples up so im made up 🙂 xxx

TGH321
    0p
    Menu

Hiya chick. Ive sent you an add too! Glad you are happy with your boobies. x

Lauren
    0p
    Menu

I hope soooooo, I’ve booked to do loads of stuff before the day to try and make the time go quicker haha! I bet that’s such a good feeling! I think I’ll have to keep one just so I can look back at how boobless I was! haha xxx

C1990 2
    2p
    Menu

Hey @jenn3 got measured today and am a 32D, so look forward to when it’s your turn! 🙂

Jenn3
    0p
    Menu

@Chloe Made up for you! You must be pleased with your results and so happy 🙂 hoe are they feeling to you now have thy softened up a lot? I can’t wait to get measured probably and buy all new sets xxx

C1990 2
    2p
    Menu

Thank you, I am very happy.. They’re feeling good, have softened up loads and feel like part of me. They push right together to easily as well. Ah dont worry it will fly by! Boux avenue are really good and do some lovely bras xx

C1990 2
    2p
    Menu

Whoops @jenn3 forgot to @ you. X

Jenn3
    0p
    Menu

@Chloe Aww how exciting! Must be amazing once their settled and soft like yours 🙂 I’ve already looked on their site and know which ones i want 🙂 i can imagine feels like being a big kid in their and wanting to buy everything Haha, im going to put new pics up today now im at the 2 week stage xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.