9 days post-op Started by: Jennifer

• Author
    90p
    Menu

Going to TRY & upload a couple of progress pics, still quite bruised & tender but largely my fault for overdoing things & going back to work too early so don’t be put off 🙂 still love my new boobies & they’re changing everyday! 🙂

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

Day 9

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

I give up! Lol pics on my profile anywho 🙂

Rosa 37
    37p
    Menu
    +1

They look perfect, exactly how i want mine to look! 🙂

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Looking fab Jen xxx

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

@rosao thank you hun! 🙂 not long for you now! 🙂 xx
    @sammyjanecraig thanks lovely! Just had a nosey at yours, they’re FAB! & really in proportion like you say! 🙂 xx

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu
    +1

Try this one..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

Hurrah, mastered it! Lol, one looks quite bigger than the other on this but its just the angle/shadow on the pic, they’re pretty even at the minute! 🙂

Attachments:
    Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

On a roll now…. Swelling has gone right down as my 34F sports bra is now too big and I can finally get into my 34DD sports bra 🙂

Attachments:
    Danielle 17
    17p
    Menu
    +1

@jennifer1990 Yours are fab really don’t a spot in job. How are you feeling now? I’m 9 days no pain in boobs apart from when I get out of bed in morning but then goes. still can only lift my arms to a certain point and also have a lot of back ache but think this is more to do with sleeping upright. Just wondered if other girls feel the same I had unders x

Francesca 14
    14p
    Menu

@danielle15 I get boob ache in the morning and then it eases throughout the day before coming back a bit in the last couple of hours of the day before bed!

I was told by the nurse that I should sleep upright until i see them again on Wednesday, so hoping it will get a bit better after that.

How are you finding the dropping process? Mine have dropped about an inch but from the side they’re still sort of fuller at the top – I can’t wait until the fullness goes to the bottom! I’m feeling impatient and worried they’re going to be like that forever!

Danielle 17
    17p
    Menu

@jennifer1990 sorry that’s ment to say they have done a spot on job lol.

@ftaitt2
    I seen the nurse yesterday for my first follow up appointment and totally forgot to ask her about sleeping upright my main question was when can I have a proper shower haha but yeah it’s so uncomftable sleeping upright it’s killing my neck.
    I got a bit of a fright I thought they were shrinking lol until I took of my sport bra to find they had dropped. I’m glad the tightness has gone and love that there softing now. Just hope they don’t get any smaller x

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

@jennifer1990 they are looking amazing hun!! Mine feel a little smaller but not sure if it’s cos of swelling or because I’m used to them now lol xx

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

@danielle15 hi hun sorry just seen this! How are you feeling now? I had my dressings off yesterday (well on one side anyway) right incision just needs a few more days and my bruising is going down, I feel loads better! 🙂 still can’t move/lift my arms fully but slowly getting there & my boobs are changing everyday! 🙂 xx

@lisalili
    thanks hunny! Mine feel smaller too you can’t even tell ive had them done in clothes! Not bothered though I didn’t want them to be dead obvious, how are you getting on with yours? 🙂 xx

Danielle 17
    17p
    Menu
    +1

@jennifer1990 Iv still got mine on atm said they are healing nice but slow and I must rest but back at work now so chance is a fine thing. Feeling much better just by the end of the day though my muscles and back are aches and pains and still can’t lift my arms up fully either yet just hope it’s all normal but other than that still in love and can’t wait to go bra and bikini shopping 🙂 how you getitng on with your recovery? U able to sleep flat yet? X

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu
    +1

@jennifer1990 I love them more each day as they feel like mine more and more lol! I am back to normal completely so enjoying being able to drive, work and do things for myself now. U? Xx

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

@danielle15 yeah i’m able to sleep on my back now 🙂 keep waking up on my side though & my bf has to keep rolling me over, oops! I know I can’t wait to get measured and go bra shopping either! Only another 4 weeks! 🙂 xx

@lisalili
    that’s great hun! 🙂 i’m almost back to normal one incision needs a few more days & can’t move my arms fully but slowly getting there! Can’t wait for them to drop and settle properly! 🙂 xx

Francesca 14
    14p
    Menu
    +1

@jennifer1990 @danielle15 @lisalili I had my dressings off tonight after 2 weeks and all looks good under there! still no exercise though 🙁 forgot to ask about sleeping on my back but last week the nurse said to sleep upright for another week so I think i’ll try flat tonight. Did they say 2 weeks for you guys and then sleep flat? can’t believe i forgot to ask!

Danielle 17
    17p
    Menu

@ftaitt2 glad your healing nicely. I’m unsure about sleeping as my first appointment with the nurse I forgot to ask too. I am two weeks today but my next appointments tomorrow I’ll ask then and let you know Hun x

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu
    +1

@jennifer1990 that’s great doll I’m so pleased to hear you are on the mend! 🙂 xx

@ftaitt2
    I am still sleeping on my back but I have 5 pillows plus a v pillow still propping me up a bit but it’s not a 45 degree angle. I also forgot to ask the nurse when I saw her at my 1 week and 2 week appointments but am seeing surgeon next week so I will ask him lol xx

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

@ftaitt2 yeah I asked the nurse on mon & she said I was fine to sleep on my back as they only tell you to prop yourself up to reduce swelling, glad I asked though coz ive been sleeping on my side a little thinking it was ok now & she said not to do that yet! Glad you’re healing ok 🙂 it’s flown hasn’t it! Xx

Francesca 14
    14p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks for asking! I have been on my back for a couple of nights and it’s bliss compared to sitting up! Still can’t wait to sleep n my side again, but that’s a while off yet! it has gone fast so far and to be honest has been a much better experience than I expected – still tough at times- but I had it in my head that the pain would be much worse!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.