9 days post Op Started by: Helen

• Author
    29p
    Menu

Hopefully stickies plasters and stitches off and out tomorrow!!!! Now one is looking bigger than the other but I have not looking at them am ignoring them and just let them sort themselves out, made that decision before I have surgery lol. Yesterday I read on here which I cannot find such a shame so I can say what a great way of putting it. One of you wrote the best summing up for anyone concerned about one Boob being different from other. I used it yesterday when I showed my boobs to a close friend who immediately pointed out one was a different size to the other . I replied they are not twins it is two separate operations, I love this explanation each one does have to settle and recover. I am so pleased with mine compared to what there were like before they can both do as they both please it’s 100% improvement!!! So so so happy I went with Dr Lutz she is fantastic so far still no bruising at all.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kym 6
    6p
    Menu

They look really good !!! Do you have any before pictures ?
    Have they changed much since the first few days post op?
    I had 400/325cc overs I’m only 4 days post op and impatient to see how there going to turn out ????

Helen 29
    29p
    Menu

Thank you Kym I am going to pop pictures onto my profile later on today, yes they have change although I had told myself before surgery I am not going to look at them if I can help it and just let them do their own thing lol. But I did take a picture a few days ago to go in my profile and they were bigger than the picture above lol they were like that for a couple of days.
    How is your recovery going? It is a waiting game lol X

Kym 6
    6p
    Menu

It’s been strange least to say. I was really good hardly any pain first few days but yesterday and today the pains been shooting in one boob even taking a step hurts so currently laying down with an ice pack on it which is seaming to hell quite abit. I’m only
    4DPO still so like you said a waiting game and I’m just the most impatient person ever!! Lol

What cc did you have ? Unders or overs ?

Helen 29
    29p
    Menu

Hi Kym I had 425cc overs I was 36B full cup small C they had lost all the stuffing in the top and the bottom wasn’t great at all lol. Today I have start to have pains in one that I can only explain as getting an electric sock off a car happening behind my nipple, short sharp pain that even my friend was wincing from my reaction when I got one lol lol X

Kym 6
    6p
    Menu

Hey Helen

That sounds very similar to the pain I’ve been getting today event taking s step was painful so I’ve been using the cool packs/ ice packs all day and they have been amazing !

Helen 29
    29p
    Menu

Hi Kym I have put pictures on my profile, I would go with the ice packet but my nipples are really sensitive I don’t think I could cope with the cold hahahah x

Kym 6
    6p
    Menu

Try and see Hun you’d be surprised. Mine where really sensitive but soon as I take them
    Off the shooting pains come back again it’s been a god send today x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.