9 days post op help :( Started by: Zoe

• Author
    15p
    Menu

I’m 9 days post op today and I don’t know if it’s something to worry about or just me been inpatient, I had 400cc partials and from the front and the middle I look so flat I feel like my boobs are all to the side the right one is still quite tight and when I put my arm close to me I feel like it’s at the side and I’m squishing it.. Is this normal do they drop forward or should o be worried? Ino it’s early days but everyone who is less days post op seem to look so much further on than me 🙁 xx

Kimmy
    0p
    Menu

hi zoe im also nine days post op. mine both stick out to the side also and feel like im squashing them. the implants you have had put in, are they the ones that are meant to look like a natural drop or to give you some lift xx

Zoe 15
    15p
    Menu

@lucky254 Yea I feel like I’m squishing mine when I put my arms down, I had nothing to lift ha, I wanted quite natural so they didn’t look too stuck on. I’ve had a nosy at your profile did you have your done last Monday? I was at Preston too xx

Kimmy
    0p
    Menu

Hi Zoe yes I did lol
    Dr mounir done mine and I also said I didn’t want the stuck on football look xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.