9 days to go and can't decide on overs/unders!? Started by: Jess

• Author
    146p
    Menu

My op is in 9 days and I’m supposed to be getting unders and all of a sudden I’ve started seeing amazing pics of overs and it’s making me second guess myself!? I thought I didn’t want the round, stuck on look but I’ve seen some really nice over pics the past couple of days where the boobs look great and really good and have the nice round shape I’d like without looking stuck on. I thought I was happy with unders until I saw these!

I don’t want natural looking boobs, I want people to tell I’ve paid for them. This is how I’d love them to look in tops, so what do you think, will I still achieve this look with unders or should I ask if I can change to overs!? My surgeon said I have enough breast tissue for either if I wanted.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    AmbLR 18
    18p
    Menu

I’m slightly different because I really do want the natural look and I want people to think they’re real so I always thought I wanted unders. I went to meet my surgeon this week and he said I should have overs. Obviously I thought that would make them look fake but he said because I have a good cushion of breast tissue already unders might cause me double bubble and not drop with my natural boob. So contrary to everything I’ve seen on this forum I’m having overs…so they don’t look fake! I think it really depends what you start with. He said overs only look fake if you start with nothing and this is why they do unders for those girls with A/AA looking for natural. If you have the choice though I’d chose overs purely for recovery!!

Gemma 9
    9p
    Menu

I’m in the same boat my op is in 2 weeks in seeing my surgeon on wed having to travel further to change the size I want originally having 350cc unders uhp but I want them to look like a fake look like the photo you uploaded I’m so unsure I don’t want to have to wear a push up bra to achieve the cleavage round look I’m deffonatly going to ask for his advice I want 450cc uhp maybe overs . Any photos would be helpful xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’m 10 days post op I have 390 high profile tear drop overs X
    One has started to drop that’s why it looks wonky lol X

La1993 28
    28p
    Menu

I’ve had unders and overs and I prefer overs because they’re loads softer and they move around and get more cleavage 🙂 I found mine were really hard when they were under and I couldn’t do much with them if you get me haha. But they do look better on some people just not for me, I’ve got 500cc overs now but I’m only 4 days post op pic was yesterday. Can’t wait for them to drop and fill out! 🙂 xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    La1993 28
    28p
    Menu

I can’t tell if they look really fake or not?? ? I’m not sure ?

Jess 146
    146p
    Menu

I have no idea what I want! Coukd my surgeon change to overs on the day if I ask him? xx

Gemma 9
    9p
    Menu

Jess you have to see your surgeon before your op to sign the form again that’s why I’m having to see my surgeon on wed my coordinator said it has to be 4 weeks before your op to change but mine is being changed 2 weeks before xx

La1993 28
    28p
    Menu

I changed mine on the day I was supposed to have unders, suppose surgeons are all different?! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.