9 days VS 6 months Started by: A

• Author
    24p
    Menu
    +4

I don’t post that often anymore, but feel like this comparison picture is a huge example of why you can’t judge your enlargements before 6 months, it really is breathtaking how much they change. When I had just had mine done and took the picture on the left I have to admit I was pretty devastated, I thought they were awful, and even though I saw people’s progress pictures on here I really didn’t feel it would happen for me, it’s such an emotional ride but now mine are so soft and are so different. I hope nobody is worrying as much as I did because they really do change but you do have to wait! Xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Samantha 89
    89p
    Menu

Wow!!! The difference between the 2! Bet you’re over the moon! They look fantastic! Xxx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

Such a massive difference!! They look like they’ve grown so much as well. Have you got any photos from 1 or 2 months post op at all? I’m 5 weeks and just trying to see how much mine will change between now and then xx

Laura 23
    23p
    Menu

Oh wow, what a difference. Thank you for sharing. xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Wow, they look so different. It’s nice to see photos later on in the recovery stage xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

What a difference great to hear from someone further into the process. Can i ask how much you changed in size from 6 weeks up until now? Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Look really good and so much different. Just makes you mo4e excited that they hopefully will keep getting better and better like yours have x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.