9 months later…still no post op with surgeon…is that normal? Started by: nikki85

• Author
    0p
    Menu

I remember being promised ‘post op’ appointment with my surgeon. I didn’t get one at 6 weeks post and was told by my PC that the 6 week one wasn’t very important. She said she would try and book me one later on. It’s now 9 months since my op, I’ve sent my PC messages and had no reply…I don’t have any worries about my new boobs but surely I should have been checked over by surgeon since the op?!

Sue
    0p
    Menu

That’s pretty disgusting after care if you ask me 🙁 Even though you say nothing is wrong, the after care is part of the package that you pay for. Which clinic are you with? xx

ridollx
    0p
    Menu

I’m with the Upper Wimpole Clinic and I was booked in for a week after my OP with the clinic nurse, then had another appointment with her on 26th April, and I’ve got an appointment with the surgeon this Wednesday, they have been really good with appointments at the Upper Wimple clinic!! I can’t believe you haven’t had a post op appointment with your surgeon, it’s frustrating to see how inconsistent they are with their appointments for different patients xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

No it’s not normal call the myA free phone mu
    Number they are rubbish at customer service it’s awful x

charbabe 2
    2p
    Menu

I phoned up other day to book an appointment cos I’m having problems and only just found out that I should have a 6 month check up, I’m 6 and half month po

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.