9 weeks and don't like bras Started by: Jamie

• Author
    0p
    Menu

So I’m 9 weeks post op only have 1 bra and I don’t like wearing it. At boux avenue I got measured at 30ff and debenhams 32 f I would rather wear my sports bras or just no bra there so much comfier. Does anyone else feel like this? I got so fed up bra shopping today as they just were not comfy at all and felt like it was pushing my boobs

Menu

Hi Jamie , I’ve not struggled to find a bra but I have to admit I do feel comfier without one I’ve been away and had bikinis on through the day then a bra on in the evening but everyday I went back to my room about 3 to take it off and have a few hours without anything I can’t explain the relief xxx I think it’s a bit of a shock from the sports bra even though we couldn’t wait to take them off as they are so comfy. Must be a nightmare for you though not being able to find anything have you tried a 34e just a thought might be a little comfier for you u especially if you change the style of cup xxxx

fox
    0p
    Menu

I feel the same, I’m a 32gg and bras make me so bloody achy!
    Nina recommended the panache superbra, I’ve order one
    there’s no underwire so I think that will make a HUGE difference xx

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

Tuk a good few weeks for me to get used to wearing a bra.

Eloise 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey @jamie I’m measuring the same as you – tried on a bra for the first time don’t know how I’m going to do it! Love my sports bras way too much! x

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

at 9 weeks bras will be so uncomfy I hated it, and because your boobs are fake they also look weird, I hated how mine looked and felt, it does get better tho you will fine them better at 4-5 months, im fine now at nearly 1 year post op still have days where they are achy after wearing a bra but its normal xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.