9 weeks post op, 4OOcc uhp partials Started by: Chelceyyy

• Author

I went from a very empty B cup, to a 32 DD-E. absolutely over the moon with the results. picture uploaded:)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Beckii 50
    50p
    Menu

They look great 🙂 how have you found the healing process etc?

Emily 3
    3p
    Menu

I’m having 430cc with Mr mounuir x

Alexia 3
    3p
    Menu

Lovely to see your results Hun they are looking fab!! I had 480 uhp 2 days ago and at the min there looking very small think because there rammed into such a tight bra!! How was your healing? I can barley walk still xx

Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

thank you ladies😘!!
    the healing process for me was more achey and I couldn’t really move my arms for around 2-4 days, what helped me the most was sleeping on my sofa really propt up:) I hope everything goes well for you all and happy healing💜!! & Emily I had Mr mounuir, absolutely can’t fault him either, he’s fab! xx

Menu

And also ladies, “patience is a virtue” honestly I hated mine for the first 3 weeks kept hoping they would grow, haha. But when they did drop and fluff, I instantly fell in love. and I’m glad I went for the size I did:) xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

@chelceyyy they look amazing! I bet you’re so pleased! Xx

Laura H 7
    7p
    Menu

Were they that close together from the start post op? Mine seem quite far apart and I’m 1 week post op but was hoping they would come together a bit more when they drop?

Menu

I am over the moon with them Hayley, so so happy :)!
    +Laura, mine was set quite far apart yes, but they gradually come together. around the 6-8 week mark you’ll see such a massive difference &love them allot! Mine fluffed out and dropped around 4 weeks and then started looking more natural xx

Vicky 1
    1p
    Menu

I’m booked in 10th Aug with Dr Mounir for 400cc partials. Very excited. Yours look fab. hope mine turn out the same. xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.