9 weeks post op and not liking my new boobs at all :( Started by: Jacqueline

• Author
    6p
    Menu

I’m almost 9 weeks post op and not liking the shape of my breasts at all. To me rather than being round and perk like I expected, they are oblong and saggy looking with very little front projection and no shape at the top of my breasts 🙁 I measure a 34DD but to me my breasts look more look a 34C, 34D at most.
    I started with a 34A and in clothes wearing my post op bra, my breasts don’t look any bigger than when I was pre op and was wearing a push up bra!
    My breast enlargement was not done by Mya but after I’m 6 months post op I may consider booking a consultation with Mya to see if having a second op and replacing my implants with larger HP ones would give me more the look I’m after.
    Has anyone had their first op with another company and then gone with Mya for a second op?
    Also I would appreciate others’ honest opinions on the photo I’ve posted of my results so far x x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Do you have any pre-op photos? You do have some asymmetry – your right one is lower and more lateral (to the side) than the other other. Did you have that before? I’m guessing you like your left one better? Are they unders or overs? It looks as though they were either asymmetrical before and that hasn’t been fixed or that your right one has dropped more than the left for some reason. What size & projection did you have? x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Just read my post back and all the question marks make it sound really confrontational! haha! I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it to be – I just had a lot of questions 🙂 xxx

Jacqueline 6
    6p
    Menu

Hiya Georgie,
    Thanks for replying to my post 🙂 Don’t worry I didn’t think your post was confrontational lol 🙂
    My breasts where tubular and were asymmetrical before my op (I’ll post a pic). But when I spoke to my surgeon I said my number one reason for wanting a boob job was to even out my breasts and nipple positions. So he suggested different size implants and a nipple lift on my left breast. So I had round implants of 315cc with a base of 11.00 and projection of 04.50 on my left breast and a nipple lift and 350cc with a base of 11.50 and projection of 04.70 on my right breast. I wasn’t told what type of projection my implants were, just that they were round Motiva ones.
    At the end of my consultant I asked my surgeon, so if I have this op my breasts will be even? And he said yes they would be, so I’m unhappy with with result so far, as they have been very uneven throughout my recovery process and don’t seem to be evening out. To be honest I think my smaller breast may have needed a bigger implant. Also I was willing to have a breast uplift and well as a nipple uplift on my saggy boob but the surgan said I only needed the nipple lift x x x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jacqueline 6
    6p
    Menu

I forgot to put that I had unders 🙂 x x x

Kay 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

id say give it time. I had mine done in August and my right is still not healed 100% & It took ages for my right to drop & fluff. It was much smaller and higher and has took all this time to drop into the right place xxx

Kay 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

I also had unders xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Ah I can see what you mean. It’s like the tubular one has kept it’s shape a little bit after the op. It does seem like that one is bigger too. I think the left side looks perkier because it started off with a higher crease and is smaller anyway. Honestly though I don’t think they look bad at all. It’s so easy to be more critical of your own and if you look closely almost everyone has some degree of asymmetry. If you are really unhappy then I’d arrange to see a few different surgeons to get their opinions. Wish I could be more help! It must be frustrating to spend so much money and be unhappy! I really hope you get it all sorted!!

xx

Jacqueline 6
    6p
    Menu

Hiya Kay,
    Thanks for replying to my post.
    Yeah, I have some more dropping and fluffing to do and should try to be more patient but all this waiting and not knowing if I’m going to be happy with my final result is so frustrating at times. Glad yours dropped into place, good luck with your recovery and I hope your happy with your results 🙂 x x x

Jacqueline 6
    6p
    Menu

Thanks Georgie, they are a big improvement to what I started with 🙂
    I’ll speak to my surgeon at my 3 month appointment and see what he says. I don’t want to offend him but I am going to say that I’m not happy with my results so far, as he did say that they’d end up even. I wouldn’t mind some asymmetry, as I didn’t expect them to be perfectly even. It’s just that I’ve shown my new breasts to some of my friends and asked for their honest opinions (some of them have had boob jobs themselves) and they’ve all said that they look abit saggy and oblong shaped for a boob job and that it’s very obvious that my breasts are different sizes 🙁 Also the main reason I choose my surgeon was because he promised me even boobs. I think I’ll wait 6 months to a year and if I’m still unhappy, I’ll contact Mya for a consultation x x x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

You sound like you are being really reasonable about it and I think you’re making ye right choice to do that. I think if your surgeon said that they would be even he might offer a free re-op as that hasn’t been done. I’m sure he’ll want you to be happy so just explain how you feel and hopefully he will sort it for you. You’ve got a few weeks left until then though so fingers crossed that they improve some more before then. Good luck with it all! Hope you get the result you want! xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.