9 weeks post op. be realistic girls! Started by: Nikki

• Author
    0p
    Menu

After all my panicking and worrying about asymmetry post op I had a good look at my pre op pics and one was a tiny bit smaller and a slight curve in the cleavage! My boobs are symmetrical in a bra and clothes and are 100% much better than they were pre op. Dr traynor told me a very important thing to remember that they ARE SISTERS, NOT TWINS! After alot of research ive discovered 90% of boobs have some form of asymmetry. They are surgeons not miracle workers. Your gap/asymmetry/ nipples will be exactly the same after op if they didnt warrant two different size implants! Perfection is what we strive for but be realistic. Definitely look at your pre op pictures often and look what u have now! I think im finally happy 🙂

QueenC
    0p
    Menu

Food for thought!! X

natalie
    0p
    Menu

Aww thats good to hear,cous you wasnt happy before was you! Glad your happy now xx

Nikki
    0p
    Menu

I was ecstatic until about 5 weeks when I noticed. Be patient and be realistic x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Yes, I only just realised mine were asymmetrical when one of the surgeons I saw told me! One of mine is slightly lower (I thought it was a tiny bit bigger) and the other nipple is higher but I honestly didn’t notice until it was pointed out. Surgeon warned that implants may make it more obvious but I’m not bothered because I will have boobs!

Cheryl
    0p
    Menu

Glad your feeling better Nikki! Mine were asymmetrical but now I feel it has evened out more with the implants so I am extremely happy! And at least I actually have some boobs lol x

Nicole 1
    1p
    Menu

Absolutely Nikki surgeons can work wonders but not miracles…..but actually having boobs after became so deflated to me is a miracle. A miracle I actually had it done and feel so much more confident and like a woman now. They are just amazing to before and as I and many have said befor Nikki u have one of the best pairs on here!

Perhaps we just need to sit back and enjoy…my pre op were awful and had loads of issues with them so …..
    Glad u feeling better x

Katie
    0p
    Menu

I was told one of mine would still be lower, i didn’t even realise it was until my surgeon told me! Haha xx

CRx -1
    -1p
    Menu

nikki your boobs are fab!! and deffo agree, i already have one slightly bigger but deffo would rather have bigger boobs with it being more noticeable than stay as i am now! i think yours are perfect and so do loads of other girls on here… so don’t be too hard on them 😛 xx

Menu

Glad you’re happy now, I think we do our own heads in, especially on here! I’ve one slightly bigger than other but did have to begin with, we can always pick faults even with perfection 😉 Your’s look amazing! Xx

Nikki
    0p
    Menu

Thanks girls.

Can u people not read???? Message before adding.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.