9 Weeks Post Op! Couldn't be happier! Started by: Jen

• Author
    11p
    Menu
    +1

9 weeks post op pic uploaded, had 350cc. At first I thought they were way too huge and didn’t fit my frame, now that they have dropped they look fantastic and so natural. Now I can wear normal bras and bikinis I couldn’t have had a better size implant. Can’t wait to show them off on holiday now haha!! Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu

Oh my god these look amazing!!!!! X

Kelly 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi Jen! They look so great, you must be so happy and they do look so natural ☺ hope you don’t mind the add, I’m getting 350cc as well on the 19th xx

Kipcy 1
    1p
    Menu

They look INCREDIBLE!:D x

Emily 1
    1p
    Menu

Fab results! They look so natural 🙂
    Who was your surgeon? xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

They look amazing!! Hope you don’t mind the add. I’m getting mine done on 11th July x

Angela 1
    1p
    Menu

So hope mine look like yours, day 7 at the moment 350cc overs with Mr Traynor, going on holiday week nine so good to see what they should look like.

Sophie 25
    25p
    Menu

Hi Jen, would you mind if I added you, im having 350cc HP unders just would like to ask you a few questions ? – yours look amazing!!! xxxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They look great are they overs or unders hun? X

Jody
    0p
    Menu

Hey Jen hope you don’t mind the add I’m a withering between 350 and 375 and yours look so natural I hope mine would turn out like yours! Xx

Stacey 16
    16p
    Menu

Hi Jen hope you don’t mind the ads, we have similar stats. What size were you before? Xx

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

Lovely to hear someone happy with there results x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.