1 day PO 350cc unders Started by: Stacey

• Author
    55p
    Menu

So I had my Ba yesterday at Preston with Mr Traynor! My admission time was 11am and I was taken to theatre at 2 I think and back in my room at half 3 then discharged at half 6! It was such a good day start to finish. All the staff where really lovely. Was quite a nice feeling being put to sleep lol and when I woke up I was more bothered about going back to sleep I was so tired. But I recovered quite quickly and never had any sickness. Once we left at half six I even felt up to having something to eat at the restaurant next to the ibis. Hardly slept all night though but more because my bum was so sore from sleeping upright and I was so worried my boyfriend was going to swing his arm onto my boobs in his sleep lol.
    Bit more sore today but I’d say it’s more under my boobs and my ribs that are sore? And the bloat is unreal! Only just had my first look tonight, felt they where small in my Macom and I never thought I’d be one to complain they where small lol but once I opened it I was quite pleased and I can’t wait for them to drop and fluff over the next couple months 😀

Stacey 55
    55p
    Menu

Won’t let me upload a photo 🙁 lol tried like three apps and screen shotted and cropped?

Stacey 55
    55p
    Menu
    +2

Try again

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Samantha 6
    6p
    Menu

Glad everything went Okay! I had mine yesterday in Preston with Dr Andrea, 350cc unders as well! Hope your recovery goes well hun xx

Claire 92
    92p
    Menu

Looking good Hun. I had my op Monday and seriously the bloating and bum ache from sleeping upright has been far worse than the pain in my boobs! I literally can’t wait for the day I can sleep in my side again!xx

Stacey 55
    55p
    Menu

Yeah I agree, it’s sore in my boobs trying to get up of the couch but apart from that they aren’t to bad. I ended up trying to sleep on top of the duvet last night to try and make it less sore on my bum lol thinking of sleeping on the couch tonight. Hope the bloating doesn’t last to long xx

Menu

I had mine done at Preston yesterday also with Mr traynor my boobs feel great no pain but has anyone else got some monstrous muscular pain… The muscles in my face are even hurting?? I’m not in pain as such just ridiculously uncomfortable, currently propped up on the recliner attempting to get some sleep got discharged with paracetamol and cocodamol but they’re not touching it 🙁

Stacey 55
    55p
    Menu

The muscles under my boobs around my ribs are really sore. My face muscles aren’t but my face went bright pink and itchy today and when I press my ribs it sounds like air bubbles popping or something it’s weird lol. I can’t decided whether to sleep in bed or on the couch tonight. What size did you have? X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.