1 day PO Started by: Emma Rapp

• Author
    5p
    Menu
    +1

So I had my ba yesterday at pall mall Liverpool by dr Mahdi. I feel amazing!! I was sick a few times yesterday afternoon after waking up and trying to eat, more like a sea sick feeling. I’ve slept well, taken ibrupofen and nothing else and have no pain!! I can’t believe it. I can lift my arms, turn in bed (slowly) and pull myself up!
    For anyone dealing this who’s been in this situation, does it suddenly get worse? I plan on taking some codiene for the journey home and keeping up with paracetamol for a few days to be on the safe side but I can’t velieve how goood I feel ????????

Rachel 15
    15p
    Menu

I’m 3 days on and still only had one dose each of ibruporfen and paracetamol since I woke up after surgery. The recovery isn’t so bad is it? I personally didn’t want to take anything codine based because of bloating and constipation.

Emma Rapp 5
    5p
    Menu

That’s amazing, maybe I will just be fine then. I may also stick to ibrupofen rather than codiene, I didn’t realise they were the side effects. I can’t believe i feel so normal, just very tight around my boobs x

Anonymous
    -2p
    Menu

Hi Emma

Glad you feel so good! Just out of curiosity did you have overs or unders? Xx

J 6
    6p
    Menu

I had overs on the 18th and have no pain but just tightness. I planned on only taking paracetamol and ibuprofen however sleeping up right is a bitch! So last night I took some codeine to help me relax and I just drifted away and had a great night sleep! Might just save codeine for bed time and hopefully won’t get the dreaded bloat!

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@emmameila hiya Hun I had Mahdi too, he’s an absolute boob god, been so pleased with mine, I didn’t have a single bruise! Im now 7wpo, hope your recovery carries on being good 🙂 x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Glad you’re feeling good Emma! I was the same and it only got easier, I didn’t need the codeine by day 2 and just took paracetamol until day 3 and then was off the painkillers altogether!

Did you have overs or unders?

Anonymous
    12p
    Menu

I had unders and get exactly the same, kept thinking ‘maybe tomorrow it’s going to hit me’ and it never did!

Definitely recommend paracetamol and ibrobrufen as first port of call for pain management and then just coedine if it’s still bad. I did this and didn’t get any bloating as I only took a coedine before bed just to get me through the night!

Emma Rapp 5
    5p
    Menu

I had overs with a partial tuck around the cleavage. I’m so pleased, right now I’m not bothered about what they even look like as I fully expected to be feeling so awful in myself. It’s so nice to hear it’s normal to feel normal and maybe the pain won’t kick in. I’ll be having codine before bed to help with the crappy sleep position I think. Last night I slept a dream tho.
    Mr Mahdi was lovely everyone I met him.x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.