1 day post op! 300 cc unders Started by: Nat

• Author
    19p
    Menu
    +3

Not had a proper look under the bra but so far love the size and look and the pain isn’t too bad at all. As you can see from the pic I had nothing before (34a) and from a guess I’d say they’re looking like a big C small D? But having never had boobs before it’s hard to say, and I know they’ll change a fair bit too. Hope this helps anyone worrying 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Amy rookes 16
    16p
    Menu

Ah they’re looking so good! How is the pain? My surgery is next Sunday I’m having 300/325 mod plus under and I’m stressing hahaha!

Sharon 8
    8p
    Menu

We’re did you have surgery done ? I’m having my first consultation tomorrow x

Nat 19
    19p
    Menu
    +2

Thank you! I was worrying too but It’s really not too bad at all! I’m walking round the house and making cups of tea etc with no problems, just can’t reach too high so just make sure anything you’ll need is left out on the counters for you! Just feels really stiff and tight like you have something really heavy on your chest more than pain although lifting yourself up isn’t very nice. When I first came round and had my post op bra put on the pain was worse but sooo much better today. I’d say I have a pretty low threshold and I’ve had no tears. And I had mine at Preston with Mr Netri.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.