1 day post op Started by: Charlotte

• Author
    3p
    Menu
    +1

I had my surgery yesterday, an uplift with implants. I was very uneven to start with and had 400ccs in one and 250ccs in the other. I haven’t included before pictures because I could NEVER take one, that’s how unhappy I was.
    Surgery went amazingly well, anyone who is terrified of the anaesthetic (like I was) honeslty don’t be, it is absolutely fine. I was on morphine yesterday which made me really really sick which they stopped at midday and I’m feeling so much better. I literally just cannot believe I actually have boobs now after waiting years to have this procedure. Good luck to anyone who’s op is coming up!!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    charlie 52
    52p
    Menu
    +1

Congrats hun they look fab I had uplift and implants aswell last week they look alot like mine do hope your recovery is speedy xx

Charlotte 3
    3p
    Menu

@charliebabex Thank you lovely! When do they start to look less like rocks ???????? or have you not got to that yet x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Donna Marie 32
    32p
    Menu

@charlotte awww thats really sweet so happy for you hope yoyr recovery is easy x

Charlotte 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

@donnamarie Thank you Donna! Good luck your surgery you will be fab!! xx

charlie 52
    52p
    Menu

I had round hp implants so mine are always going to be fuller but already 6 days later my left one has slightly dropped and probably would not of noticed if it wasn’t almost touching my chin before lol and they defo seem marginally softer and thats only 6 days imagine in a couple of wks honestly from what I’ve read and seen every day they change your better to take one picture a a week and compare I’m sure you will notice changes they look fab tho hun and I’m sure they are going to drop and fluff lovely xx

Charlotte 3
    3p
    Menu

@charliebabex I had round HP too! ☺️ Aw that’s such good news and a good idea to take a pic a week! I hope your recovery continues to go smoothly xx

charlie 52
    52p
    Menu

Lol aww good so they will probly seem alot fuller and seem higher than the tear drop ones anyway thats why we are better to take 1 week pictures to compare good luck on yours aswell love xx

Menu

Hi ladies I had my surgery yesterday all went really well , but today when i got up i have one big swollen boob and it’s painful the other one has no pain at all I’m sat up in bed with ice pack on it taking tramadol. Wish you all a speedy recover. Steph green.????

Charlotte 3
    3p
    Menu

@stephgreen76 Hi Steph, that sounds very painful! I have been asleep for most of the day but keep eaking up with sharp pains in my cuts. I wish you a fast recovery, I think the key is just to rest rest rest! xxx

Menu
    +1

Hi Charlotte I will be resting I can’t bare to move it’s so painful … I will be call mya in morning if I’m still in so much pain, I knew they would be some pain but didnt expect it to be this bad. I had 400cc in 0ne and 450cc in other and it’s the small one that’s causing the must pain lol. Hope your not too sore tomorrow xxx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

They look fab charlotte! How are you getting on? I had uplift and implants and I’m 4DPO, I haven’t had much pain apart from the day after, it’s just been general tightness. I have kept on top of my pain meds tho. I’ve been trying to upload pics but will it hell let me! Xxx

Charlotte 3
    3p
    Menu

@ydt1983 Thanks lovely! Mainly just uncomfortable similar to you! Ooo I wanna see! The picture upload thing on here is so temperamental! I can’t wait for like 2 weeks post op to feel a bit softer and normal! Xxx

Charlotte 3
    3p
    Menu

@stephgreen76 Are you on high pain medication? That sounds awful ???? Definitely give mya a call tomorrow if it’s still very painful tomorrow xxx

Hanna 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Charlie your boobs are so pretty what did you have done?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.