1 day post op Started by: Amy j

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hey girls,
    Just had surgery yesterday, very swollen at the moment and sitting very high with more top heaviness and not much under boob.. is this normal and when they drop will this change?

Menu
    +1

Hey Amy J! I’m 2 weeks post op & mine were the exact same & they still are however the swelling has gone down & they look more “normal”. You have to be patient & wait for ‘drop and fluff’ which takes time. I’m trying to be as patient as I can & take every change as it comes! X

Amy j
    0p
    Menu

Thank you @bvictoriaa can I ask did you get over or under the muscle? X

Menu

@amyjayne01 I had under the muscle! What did you go for?? X

Pink chick 32
    32p
    Menu

@ AMY J, I am 4 weeks post op after unders and mine were really high and solid, have definitely softened and dropped a bit, still a bit to go I expect and one still higher than the other. Hope ur recovery goes well.

Samantha 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi Amy j
    How are you feeling today? What has your recovery been like so far? Pain, sickness etc xx

Amy j
    0p
    Menu

Thanks for your replies girls!! I went over the muscle. And I’m okay a bit sore and achy but nothing horrendous! I woke up around 5am with sickness but I think that’s the codeine, it’s also really making me bloated so I’m going to try and come off it and just get my on paracetamol and ibuprofen xxx

Samantha 5
    5p
    Menu

Glad to hear your doing well in your recovery xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.