1 day post op! Started by: Lauren Rayment

• Author

Hey ladies,

I had my op yesterday morning (23rd) and love them!! But is anyone else feeling SO swollen!? Even my face is puffy!

When will the swelling go down?

Rose 37
    37p
    Menu

I had my operation yesterday afternoon so I’m on day 1 recovery. I am also swollen and I know it sounds strange but the majority of my pain is under my arms in my arm pit … I dont know if this is normal or not but I’m acheing so much. I feel like I’ve been weight lifting Haha. Hope your feeling a bit better now Lauren x

Menu

Hey Natalie, feeling loads better now! The swelling went down after 4 days so I’m feeling less like a beached whale!! My boobs feel normal now, no pain or acheiness, but I have got an ache in my armpit! Defo normal xx

Rose 37
    37p
    Menu

Good I’m glad your on the mend. The swelling seems to be going from my boobs to my stomach. I look about 4 months pregnant πŸ˜‚ I’m day 3 now and feeling a lot better than day 2. I really struggled yesterday. Have you managed to look at your boobs yet ? I havent taken my bra off yet. They told me to keep it on until my follow up on Wednesday so I dont even know what they look like. I’ve also got a lot of brusing around my rib area. Did you have this ? Xx

Menu

I would say my stomach is swollen but I reckon it’s the endless amount of chocolate I ate whilst on bed rest lol πŸ˜‚ I took my bra off to have a look as soon as I got home!! 🀣 I had my bandages off on Wednesday just gone, defo noticed the bruising then but it seems to have gone down now x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rose 37
    37p
    Menu

Hi Lauren they look great so far! What size were you and what size did you end up getting ? πŸ™‚

Menu

I was a bit 34A before, I was a B but lost some weight and boobs went with it πŸ˜‚ I got 295cc moderate plus under the muscle x

Rose 37
    37p
    Menu

Ah similar to me then. I was a 32a and I had 275cc moderate plus over the muscle. I had my dressings removed today and they have healed really well. Right boob is still very painful and swelling is now starting to come down thank goodness!! Yours look fab. They really suit you πŸ™‚ xx

Madi 7
    7p
    Menu

Hey! Yours look amazing, I’m having mine done next week and going for the same size as you – do you have any pictures of before your op?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.