1 day post op boobs are HUGE!!! Started by: Jae

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Hi guys I am 1 day post up and loving my results although I do feel they look massive im actually hoping the will get a little smaller any one else felt like this?? Xxx

Madi 7
    7p
    Menu
    +2

Hey, I’m also 1dpo and feel exactly the same! I had 285cc so quite small implants, I think it’s just the swelling that’s making them look massive. How are you finding the pain?

Jae 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Yes they literally feel way too big yesterday I liked them but today they just look huge I’m really hoping it’s just swelling 😂 pain is actually tolerable just feel very stiff and achy and feel like I cannot do anything even picking up a bottle of water seems hard work. How are you finding it? Xx

Clee 10
    10p
    Menu

Hey girls did you have overs? I had mine 12 days ago and they were so big for only 190s I was so shocked – they have got smaller as the last couple of days I’ve been wearing my macom bra on the tighter setting so if they’re overs I’d say that was deffo my experience! Hope you’re both doing ok! First few days are the toughest xx

Jae 4
    4p
    Menu

Heyyyyy yes I had 405cc over and yesterday (surgery day) they looked perfect but today I just look fat with huge boobs lol I really hope they get smaller. I am also wearing the Macon bra on tightest setting but feel like it keeps riding up and sitting on my incisions which is really annoying 😫 how are you finding everything now? Xx

Madi 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

yeah I got overs so that’s good to hear! I’ve found today really tough, have been taking the strong painkillers I was prescribed but still in quite a bit of pain. I had to take my macom off for a bit today because I found it too sore on my incisions, when did yours start to feel less painful?

Jae 4
    4p
    Menu

My left one seems so sore and right like kind of under the armpit of that makes sense like shooting pains and my right one feels fine so that’s scaring me 😫 the painkillers are not even doing much if I’m honest I’ve still got the bra on as scared to take it off not even seen boobs yet Becsyse too scared to look 😫

Clee 10
    10p
    Menu

Hi girls sorry I don’t seem to get notifications when people reply to threads. How are you both doing!l?? I’m 5 weeks today and my boobs have lost that side boob under the armpit bit – no pain just some tightness when I reach up or to the sides for things. I measured a 28e after surgery and now fitting it to 32cs so mine went down a lot! Hope you’re both recovery well! Xx

Menu

@clee do you have any update photos? Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.