1 day post op- my experience so far Started by: Sarah Jones

• Author
    16p
    Menu
    +1

So I had my boobs done yesterday! Finally after 5 years of being desperate for boobs I have them! I went directly to the natural look clinic for mr kazzazi and I’m so happy that I did! My admission time was at half one, arrived at 20 past 1 and got shown straight to my room I didn’t go down to surgery until about quarter to 4 but mr kazzazi apologised about this and mentioned that he had quite a big case to do before me. I was abit nervous about having the sedation and local but I don’t remember a thing, all I remember is waking up crying my eyes out, I have no idea why but I couldn’t stop for about half an hour hahaha! Yesterday I was in quite a lot of pain and discomfort but I kept on top of my meds and it started to become bearable. The sleeping situation I was dreading because I’m a side and stomach sleeper but I actually slept quite well with my v pillow, woke up once at about 2 in the morning had some paracetamol and managed to get back to sleep quite quickly. Today I’m feeling very tight, again keeping up with my meds so the pain is bareable, I just feel like my implants are falling into my arm pits, is this normal?! Also my muscle on the left keeps spasming which is a weird feeling. I live with my dad so I’m staying at my mums for around a week because I’ve needed help going to the toilet getting dressed etc. my mum, nana and 10 year old sister have been amazing so far! I can’t wait to get my strapping off on Tuesday so I can see them properly although I know there’s still ALOT of changing to do, but I am so happy so far! I’m 19, 5ft1, about 56kg (I think, don’t weigh myself) was a 30/32aa before and I had 270cc in the left and 320cc in the right, due to one rib cage being more prominent than the other. obviously I’m not sure what size I will be but I’m pretty sure I will be around a c, I’ve uploaded a before and after picture on my profile so feel free to add me if you want to look 🙂 and any questions just ask! Xx

Emma 10
    10p
    Menu

Glad all went well honey, I’m 5 dpo and I feel amazing today , been and had my nails done so feel normal again.My pain is minimal and has been for last 2 days , speedy recovery to you x

Sarah Jones 16
    16p
    Menu

Thankyou! And aw that’s great! I can’t wait to feel 100% normal and to be able to stand up straight hahaha xx

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

Glad all went well sarah, im doing the same as you going through the natural look clinic. Still waiting on my first consultation next week but hoping it wont take too long before my op x

Sarah Jones 16
    16p
    Menu
    +1

Thankyou! And you won’t regret going direct! Can’t fault it so far xx

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

Does he use the strapping sarah? Some of the pics of strapping look really uncomfortable! Hope you are feeling ok today xx

Sarah Jones 16
    16p
    Menu

Yes he does! My strapping isn’t that uncomfortable tbh, it’s not really bothering me at all, I just want to be able to see them properly haha, thankyou! I’m feeling okay still tight, uncomfortable and slight pain but that’s expected xxx

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

After waiting so long to get them done then having to wait to see them, i bet thats a killer lol least ur feeling ok an too uncomfortable xx

Shell 6
    6p
    Menu

Hi girls, I saw Mr Kazzazi yesterday direct through NLC. Thinking of booking surgery for Oct, but very nervous!

He said they were pretty much fully booked until Oct Laura but that’s not so far away- think it’d go really quick.

How did you find the sedation Sarah- I’m terrified of needles ???? Was the cannula out before you fully woke up? Hope you’re feeling ok today xx

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

Awh i was hoping it would be before that but i suppose its not too far away xx

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

Was that you first consultation @shell? Xx

Mae 79
    79p
    Menu

Hi Sarah! Good to hear your story about your surgery!
    I too went directly to dr kazazzi at his clinic I have my op on the 5th of September.
    I’ve got my pre op on Thursday!! He’s offered my 350 or 375 uph unders, so will have to decide on the size then!
    Just wondering how close to your surgery you found out admissions time?
    Xx

Sarah Jones 16
    16p
    Menu

Hi shell, the sedation situation, when you go into theatre I think it will be very easy to get your mind off it because there’s a lot going on, so try and focus on mr kazzazi drawing the measurements on you, or the nurse strapping you to the bed, i don’t like needles but I’m not terrified of them, I could barely feel it! I’ve just asked my mum when the cannula got taken out because I can’t remember and apparently it was when I was awake and back in my room, I was just obviously still drugged up so barely noticed haha! X

Hi scarlett! Good luck for your op! I found out about 2 days before xx

Shell 6
    6p
    Menu

Yes Laura that was my first Consultation at NLC. Have had another with a different company but they messed up the appointment, so was very brief. She said 275-300 HP unders.

Thanks for that info Sarah, really helpful.
    Xxx

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

Hi shell i had my first consultation at NLC last thursday an with you saying oct or nov i asked for the next available thinking it would be then! I have my op next friday on the 1sept lol very strange in a way because you are meant to have 14 days reflective period mine there is 15 days between my first consultaion an my op an the pre op is inbetween this period (this friday) so my pre op is 8 days after first consultation. I know he is amazing at what he does though so im not too worried just suprised how quickly its all happened when i expected to be waiting about 6 to 8 weeks xx

Shell 6
    6p
    Menu

Could well have been because I was really undecided at my consult haha! Literally just asked potentially if I did want it done when is available and that’s what they came up with. Also I’m away from later this week until first week Sept so said I wouldn’t be making any decisions til after that.
    Really glad you got your quick date Hun- less time to stress about it! xx

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

Yeah thats definitely a bonus that i havent got as long to stress about it. Im ok up to now but when i do think about the day i have butterflies in my stomach like you wouldnt believe lol xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.