1 day post op .. pain is fine does it get worse ? Started by: Annique

• Author
    1p
    Menu

I had my surgery at Belvedere clinic on the 3rd March, surgery went well. I got there at 12pm, was in theatre at 2pm. I had trouble passing urine after my surgery which meant i had to stay for ages. I ended up having to use a catheter and didn’t get home till 2am. I had unders but the pain has been bearable. It’s more tightness and muscle pain but nothing the painkillers cant fix. I was scared but everyone is different and the hardest thing for me has been restricted movement. I’m hoping the pain doesn’t get worse a few days in. Ice packs, v pillow and travel pillow have been my life savers …

Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu

Hi, I am 4 days post op. I had unders, and was really scared about the pain to come but I honestly have been fine. I’m just stiff, not in any pain, abit of discomfort where the incisions are but other than that I feel fine. I know everyone is different, but I think the pain should remain the same now. I am doing normal things, looking after a 2 and a 3 year old, I just can’t pick heavy things up or stretch above my head. Hopefully you will have the same experience as me x

Annique 1
    1p
    Menu

That’s reassuring I’ve just been felling achey but managing to do more for myself today. You are a trooper looking after little toddlers x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.