1 week P.O 375cc Started by: Hollie

• Author
    38p
    Menu
    +1

I thought I’d post my progression on here as I was always looking for pictures of Overs when I was doing my research!
    I’m a size 8-10 and just 5ft8. I had 375 overs in Preston with Mr Mahdi. I had a setback as my left one had a small clot which I had to have removed with another surgery on Sunday. So at the moment my left is 9 days P.O and my right is 5. I have barely any pain now and couldn’t be happier. It’s all worth it in the end girls!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Amy Hope 7
    7p
    Menu

Gorgeous! I’m getting unders at Preston, 400cc and I’m 5’6” keep worrying it’s too big xx

Hollie 38
    38p
    Menu

Hey ????????
    I think that unders tend to look smaller than overs , so maybe they’ll looo similar size to mine? As mine are 375 overs. I was only 32b to start with as well
    I almost wish I’d gone for 400! Do it !

LYD 7
    7p
    Menu

Hi they look fab! I’ve been recommended overs anywhere between 330-360, what profile are yours may I ask? x

Hollie 38
    38p
    Menu

Hi! Thank you so much. Mine are high profile; he didn’t actually give me any options when it came to profile he just said it will be high xx

Leah
    0p
    Menu

I’m currently researching into breast enlargement can I ask what the difference is between the low medium and high profile. And what the numbers mean over/under etc thank you x

Hollie 38
    38p
    Menu

Hi Leah, profile is how high they sit/ project from your chest. I personally wasn’t even aware of what it was, my surgeon told me I would be high profile. The CC numbers refer to the size of the implant , my surgeon asked me what size/ look I wanted and measured me and gave me size options. I then tried on the sizes to see how they’d look on me. So don’t stress about that, you can try them on at your consultation (with clothes too so you can see how they’d look)
    Implants can be placed over or under the muscle depending on how much breast tissue you have, under is a more invasive surgery , I had overs as from my experience with friends / research I preferred the look xx
    I’d say book a consultation as you can ask all these questions yourself

Abbie
    0p
    Menu

How’s your recovery going now hollie? I’m same stats as you and hoping I can have 350-375cc overs too xx

Hollie 38
    38p
    Menu

Hi Abbie! I’m 4 weeks P.O now and totally fine, the first 3-4 days were difficult for me. Sleeping/ sitting up/ doing anything for myself was difficult and I did find it very painful but after 1 week it was loads better. By 2 weeks I was pretty much back to normal. I posted a 3 week picture on another thread so you can see how much they’ve come on. This size is good for me, they don’t look too big at all. I almost wish I’d gone bigger xxx

Abbie
    0p
    Menu

Just had a look,they look great. Will keep an eye out for your measurement when it’s time. They look the size I would love to go to! Boob goals! Xx

Jane 4
    4p
    Menu

They look amazing!
    I’m booked in for 600cc overs im 5f7 and size 12
    I’m REALLY starting to worry I’m gonna end up too big?? Yours look perfect

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.