1 week P.O… feel like they’re too small Started by: Tayla

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hi girls, having major doubts about the size I went to….
    I’m 5’6 and about 10 stone started off a tiny A cup and was told if I had 400cc under the muscle they turn out to be DD/E
    Looking at them now I’m feeling really upset because they look so small on my frame and I’m really not happy with how they’ve turned out. My surgeon was amazing don’t get me wrong but I feel like the wrong size implant was offered to me ????.
    I know it’s only a week PO but I know they’re not gonna get any bigger in size! What do I do?!

I’ve attached before and after so you can see what I mean

Tayla 1
    1p
    Menu

Try again…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tayla 1
    1p
    Menu

Before

Attachments:
    Menu
    +1

Hun honestly don’t even look at them yet. Where you were so small before your skin will really need to stretch to accommodate the implant. I really think you will be a DD/E I’m similar size to you 5ft7 around 10st10 and I had 450cc which remember is only a shot glass of liquid more in each boob. And I’m 6wpo measuring 32FF from a 34a before. Be patient Hun you have so much change still to come x

Menu

Just a little photo of me 1wpo to about 5wpo

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Hi babe. It’s far too early to tell anything at the moment. They will still be high up and swollen. Mine have got bigger since dropping and fluffing. Give them time babe xxx

Rachael 16
    16p
    Menu
    +1

@tboyle97 I was exactly the same, I had 325cc on the 13th Dec, I first saw the 6 days post opp and I was so upset as they looked like tiny madonna boobs, I had another peek last night 9 days post op and wow they have changed so much in 3 days its unreal starting to actually look like boobs and there so much bigger already, so don’t worry I’m sure you will be fine, i was a 32 A/b cup had 325cc hp under now I’m currently busting out of a DD sports bra

Violet 21
    21p
    Menu
    +1

They look like they have a lot more fluffing yet! I’ve seen loads of girls on here once that happens they do look bigger! Yours still look high and tight at the moment so be patient 🙂 ❤️ They look amazing already though

H 23
    23p
    Menu

Hi Tayla, you are looking fab for 1 wpo. Just rest and take it easy- they will fill out xx

Kayley 13
    13p
    Menu

I think they look great and definitely not small, once the swelling goes down they will look more defined too which will make them appear bigger too, it’s easy for everyone else to say but honestly I wouldn’t worry, they look great xx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu
    +2

Hi Hun I honestly wouldn’t even take any notice of them at this point they change soo much in the first couple of months it’s hard to tell what they will end up looking like xxxxxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.